The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fredseagulls
Warwick, York and Leeds all got back to me very quickly. Durham is taking its time, which is normal, as no one from my school has got an offer from there yet.

What course did you apply for? :smile:
Reply 921
Original post by dafydd888
It all depends for which course you have applied for, and the number of applications it usually receives. Because I've applied for Dentistry it's a longer wait for me. But don't worry! Liverpool from my experience is quite slow :smile:

Yeah we applied for quite different courses, Pharmacology and Maths respectively. I haven't heard of anyone getting an offer for Pharmacology yet so that's kind of reassuring :h:
Fair enough, they must be pretty smart
Original post by Elliot Owen
My friend got a conditional offer today from Liverpool university for Computer Science.

Nice your friend must be insanely smart
Original post by okkkthen
Sent my UCAS on the 4th October and got an offer from Portsmouth within the week. Also got an offer from Nott Trent this week. Got interview requests from Norwich and Oxford Brookes whilst Bournemouth has put me on their system. Applying to do Architecture.

Anyone got an interview with Oxford Brookes on Nov 11th?

I have for architecture too! Do you know the structure of the interview?
Kent and UEA and Lancaster
Original post by LaraMiller
I have for architecture too! Do you know the structure of the interview?

You have an interview on Wednesday too? And im not sure. When I went to the open day the other day the head of Architecture made it sound like it was him and one other just interviewing an applicant. Not sure though
Reply 927
Original post by ruthlessem
Waiting on Cambridge, Imperial, and UCL - I applied around 15th october for all of them and I'm getting slightly worried now..

Do not worry! Cambridge will prob contact you third week in November...don't even think about it till then! You'll be fine!
Reply 928
Original post by Xavier617
Same thing here regarding Exeter :L Bath contacted me about my offer last week, so I'm still waiting on 4 other unis to get back to me

Same here with Exeter...apparently they have just started giving out Arts offers but i'm just not gonna think about it for another couple of weeks! Won't make them come any faster! :smile:
Reply 929
Original post by Xavier617
I'm waiting on Oxford, St Andrews, Exeter & Edinburgh... and my application was sent off before the 15/10/15 deadline... I'm even more worried xD best of luck matey

I'm waiting for St Andrews and Exeter and i sent mine off before that deadline too if that helps!
Reply 930
Original post by jamix
I'm really worried because my friend and I sent our applications off at the same time, but she's got three offers already and I've only had one acknowledgement email from Edinburgh. How long has it taken for people to get offers for Liverpool, Leeds, Manchester, Edinburgh and Aberdeen?

Apparently even if the course and Uni is the same, there can still be a massive time gap between receiving offers, and you said the course was different so!
Reply 931
Original post by Sxphki
Anyone get any offers from the University of Leeds? and how long did it take for you?

Got one for chemistry mid October - it took 6 days.
You have an interview on Wednesday too? And im not sure. When I went to the open day the other day the head of Architecture made it sound like it was him and one other just interviewing an applicant. Not sure though

I do, I went to one very early on and thought that too. I hope it is him he was really enthusiastic.
I do, I went to one very early on and thought that too. I hope it is him he was really enthusiastic.

Yer he was really nice. I'm still worried though. You going at 13:50?
Yer he was really nice. I'm still worried though. You going at 13:50?

Me too, nerves are kicking in now! and yes I am, then I think we have to stay for a while after for talks and stuff. I hope they get the interviews over with first.
Me too, nerves are kicking in now! and yes I am, then I think we have to stay for a while after for talks and stuff. I hope they get the interviews over with first.

I feel so unprepared. Are you bringing someone along. Because it says you can bring 1 or 2 guests. My dads taking me so do i just go in own or is he allowed into the uni as well?
I feel so unprepared. Are you bringing someone along. Because it says you can bring 1 or 2 guests. My dads taking me so do i just go in own or is he allowed into the uni as well?

Me too, i have got questions ready to ask them but i am hoping it just comes naturally, you just never know what they will ask! I am bringing my Dad too and I am guessing and hoping that they can come around with us.
it's been a month now since I sent my application off and I've heard nothing except a rejection:frown: Leeds and York sent acknowledgement emails about 3 days after I applied - feel really scared now!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
King's College London were very quick for me!
Original post by Sxphki
Anyone get any offers from the University of Leeds? and how long did it take for you?

I got an offer from Leeds 2 days after putting in my application for International Relations

Latest

Trending

Trending