The Student Room Group

What are some ways to brag about your wealth?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
easy, just act like you're a massive tosser instead :yy:

How is that a solution?
Original post by Awesome Genius
I don't think so tbh
You have to remember not everyone is a good person in this world. Girls who are only after money are very bad people and should* be treated that way.

I don't think so. I know so.
You really like getting to know people don't you? :biggrin:
Reply 22
PRSOM

But a. You'd look like a tosser b. I think it's illegal

But you're going to be so rich that you'd be above the law.
How is that a solution?

you tell me
I'm not rich, so I guess this is just a hypothetical for when I do become rich.

But what are some ways that you can get across that you're minted without making it look like you're a bit of a tosser? And I'm talking about a stage before you can take her to your flat - ie in order to get to that position. So talking about "my place" is out.

Like - a nice watch, a nice car (can I offer you a lift etc), nice clothes, latest iPhone 6s Plus 128 GB, would having a lot of cash in your wallet make any difference ?

As I have proven in a lot of my threads (especially the one about Doctor vs rich housewife) a lot of girls only want a rich husband - that's basically their plan A, plan B, plan C etc. So I think the suggestions in this thread are vitally important to dating.

You're probably going to want to show your personality, if you don't no matter how much money you have they'll want to get away from you that night ASAP if you're boring. It's just awkward if you have no interesting conversations to make.
you tell me

I don't follow and therefore whatever point you're making was not made eloquently enough. Good day.
Im getting good at this tsr stuff, I knew this thread would be you :biggrin:
I don't follow

i think you do
Well if your purpose is that you have to always prove to girls that you have money, it's a sign that you are insecure and lack in other areas for example your looks.

So yeah you're probably ugly, so I guess aim to impress with your wallet. :/
OP be careful you dont end up with what is known as a "gold digger". I advise against all of this if you want a genuine girlfriend. Believe me a girl that has an interest in you will not be bothered about those sorts of things. Aim for a girl who has a like for you without all those materialistic things. That way you know she is with you for the right reasons.
(edited 8 years ago)
i think you do

I understand you calling me a massive tosser, that's nothing new but my question is that it doesn't really help answer the thread!
Original post by BekahMay
Im getting good at this tsr stuff, I knew this thread would be you :biggrin:

Well done
random question lol: do you wear white glasses?
Original post by the terminator
OP be careful you dont end up with what is known as a "gold digger". I advise against all of this if you want a genuine girlfriend. Believe me a girl that has an interest in you will not be bothered about those sorts of things. Aim for a girl who has a like for you without all those materialistic things. That way you know she is with you for the right reasons.

Most girls are at least in part gold diggers. So the problem is that it will take so long to find a girl not interested in money that I need to find a strategy to attract both.
I understand you calling me a massive tosser, that's nothing new but my question is that it doesn't really help answer the thread!

well you don't want to be a bit of a tosser so i figured you'd be ok with being a lot of a tosser
Original post by lucyadams381
random question lol: do you wear white glasses?

Nah I wear Hugo boss shiny black glasses

http://jpopticians.com/glasses/Hugo+Boss+BOSS+0680?ColourID=35888&Size=13204
(edited 8 years ago)
Most girls are at least in part gold diggers. So the problem is that it will take so long to find a girl not interested in money that I need to find a strategy to attract both.

I agree with your point in that its apart of human nature to have a like for these sorts of things, but some people have a thirst for ONLY these things. Coming across as a baller may help you but can never guarantee you to have a good girlfriend. Have you actually tried the non baller approach?
(edited 8 years ago)

Erm why did you have to include the brand etc?
Original post by lucyadams381
Erm why did you have to include the brand etc?

I like to provide very comprehensive answers.

Also £108 for frames is actually quite cheap.
Original post by the terminator
I agree with your point in that its apart of human nature to have a like for these sorts of things, but some people have a thirst for ONLY these things. Coming across as a baller may help you but can never garuntee you to have a good girlfriend. Have you actually tried the non baller approach?

Yeah I am currently the non-baller approach. It's not going that well at the moment.

Quick Reply

Latest