The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7480
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Khānā khālā (eat food) :beard:

Lol
Original post by CoolCavy

i did wonder judging from the avatar so happy birthday coolcavy. hope you had a good day :smile:
Original post by chelseafreak
i did wonder judging from the avatar so happy birthday coolcavy. hope you had a good day :smile:

awww thank you soo much :grouphugs::hugs::kiss2::jumphug:
awww thank you soo much :grouphugs::hugs::kiss2::jumphug:

no problem, thanks for the hugs :smile:
aww thank you so much cupcakes :lovehug::lovie::lovie2::loveduck::love:

Happy Birthday!! :smile:
@CoolCavy happy birthday hun, hope you had a special day and have many more happy days ahead :lovehug:
Original post by Scott.
Happy Birthday!! :smile:

Original post by starlight82
@CoolCavy happy birthday hun, hope you had a special day and have many more happy days ahead :lovehug:

awww thank you guys, honestly all of you TSRians are so sweet and adorable :grouphugs::hugs::jumphug::kiss2::kiss::kissing2::love::lovehug::lovie2::lovie:
Feel horrible sh*t and hopeless
Extremely tired/drained. I have college 5/7 days a week and then work at the weekend, have a History assessment tomorrow and I'm too tired to do anymore revision :|
Peeved because I got cooed at by two women at work for being 'so small and young'. Shaaaaadup.:angry:
pained
Tired
Happy but a little stressed. :cute:
Not too bad :smile:
Tired, but happy
I'm actually feeling a little low... Things havent been great lately but I'll make it through with the biggest smile on my face and a positive outlooking :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
in pain, went into work today but have had to leave to try and work out why i can't stand on my foot.
exhausted and fed up
Hungry!
I'm pissed off and worried

Posted from TSR Mobile