Original post by rhiannonm25
Someone should make an UNDERRATED thread. I HAVE A FEW IN MIND

Go ahead and make it :tongue:
Original post by driftawaay
Go ahead and make it :tongue:

Done!
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Sia is pretty underrated imo

To be fair I'm pretty sure that guy just listed every pop artist he could think of.
Coldplay

Ed Sheeran

Arctic Monkeys

Michael Jackson
Oh no you didn't

I live and breathe Queen :redface:

Honestly the main reason I wrote Queen is just because of this dumbass meme that I alluded to in my post.

Spoiler

I mean Queen are OK and I'm in favour of psychedelics, but I wouldn't call that passage an example of lyrical genius or anything.
Original post by rhiannonm25
Done!

You made it in "advice on everyday issues" though :facepalm:
Original post by SmashConcept
To be fair I'm pretty sure that guy just listed every pop artist he could think of.

I have actually listened to some songs by every individual artist/band I listed. I have read extensively on forums about most of these artists and how people rate them. I can say with some certainty that they are overrated.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by e aí rapaz
You made it in "advice on everyday issues" though :facepalm:

I didn't know how to put it under music I'm on my iPad
Original post by AzimH
Would have repped you but can't my friend :frown:

I just don't get what's all the fuss about her though. Her songs make me want to kill myself- it's so depressing.

I love to listen to a mixture of songs but mainly Ellie Goulding, Maroon 5 (How can people say they are overrated??) Fall out boy, Imagine dragon, Galantis etc. Wbu? :smile:

yes!! she is bad imo, so screechy, a guinea pigs wheek is more musical

HElllllllllooooooooooooo frommmmmmmmmmm the ouuuuuuuuuuuutttsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :plz2::sad:

love imagine dragons!!!! i also like a few songs from maroon 5 :h:
i mostly like Daugtry (as @Anon_98 knows :biggrin:), shinedown, royal blood, imagine dragons, lifehouse and some others :hugs::hugs::grouphugs:
Reply 110
Original post by CoolCavy
yes!! she is bad imo, so screechy, a guinea pigs wheek is more musical

HElllllllllooooooooooooo frommmmmmmmmmm the ouuuuuuuuuuuutttsiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide :plz2::sad:

love imagine dragons!!!! i also like a few songs from maroon 5 :h:
i mostly like Daugtry (as @anon98 knows :biggrin:), shinedown, royal blood, imagine dragons, lifehouse and some others :hugs::hugs::grouphugs:

I wish I could rep you a million times!! :jumphug: Hehe that guinea pig comment made me laugh so hard xD Imagine dragons are just so awesome! I love their song radioactive and demons! I like maroon 5- Animals
Original post by AzimH
I wish I could rep you a million times!! :jumphug: Hehe that guinea pig comment made me laugh so hard xD Imagine dragons are just so awesome! I love their song radioactive and demons! I like maroon 5- Animals

:biggrin: yeeeesss!!!!!!! O.M.G we are so similar, i love radioactive and demons (had my first dance with radioactive, it was with a girl tho....:redface:) and animals is an awesome song !!! :biggrin:

you have good taste friend!!! :biggrin:
I don't even listen to music but I Adele is so overrated and I really don't know why. That hello song is everywhere and it's really annoying me.
Reply 113
OK so people who don't understand why Taylor Swift is so successful, it's because they don't understand the historical context or music

Yes, because a singer who debuted in 2008 has such a bounty of historical context.

And no, anyone capable of logical thought process has their reasons for disliking a certain band or artist, but you should at the very least appreciate why they are likeable by others.

I don't enjoy songs entirely comprised of screamed vocals, but that doesn't mean I can't understand why others might enjoy them. Broaden your mind a little.
Original post by Kiytt

And no, anyone capable of logical thought process has their reasons for disliking a certain band or artist, but you should at the very least appreciate why they are likeable by others.

There are bands that I don't like yet I can understand why others like them. Then there are other bands that I don't like and I don't understand why people like them either cause I don't think they're any good. Hence this thread. You can take your 'broaden you mind' BS elsewhere.
Reply 115
There are bands that I don't like yet I can understand why others like them. Then there are other bands that I don't like and I don't understand why people like them either cause I don't think they're any good. Hence this thread. You can take your 'broaden you mind' BS elsewhere.

You've yet to provide reasons for why they are no good whatsoever.

And "overrated" does not mean "no good at all", FYI.
Reply 116
Original post by CoolCavy
:biggrin: yeeeesss!!!!!!! O.M.G we are so similar, i love radioactive and demons (had my first dance with radioactive, it was with a girl tho....:redface:) and animals is an awesome song !!! :biggrin:

you have good taste friend!!! :biggrin:

Awesome! You get cooler by the day! Hehe, ikr? My taste in music is too good :tongue: So why am I still single tho?? #foreveralone
Original post by Kiytt
You've yet to provide reasons for why they are no good whatsoever.

I have. Sorry if you didn't catch it.
Reply 118
I have. Sorry if you didn't catch it.

"Long preludes to their songs are boring" is not a justification founded in objective reason. Take two.
Original post by Kiytt
"Long preludes to their songs are boring" is not a justification founded in objective reason. Take two.

Take zero because I don't need another PMS-y little girls acting preachy. If you don't like the thread, don't post, simple as that. This isn't a musical theory class in here.

Quick Reply

Latest