M1, M2 , FP1

hbu?
Original post by swagmister
Maths
C1, C2, D1

FM
M1, M2 , FP1

hbu?

oh we are doing same but swap d1 for s1 what are u doing next year and what other subjects did u do
Original post by youreanutter
oh we are doing same but swap d1 for s1 what are u doing next year and what other subjects did u do

I just checked I'm actually doing S1 this year and D1 next year, S2,S3 AND FP3 for FM. Physics and Economics. Are there a lot of people in your class for FM in mine there's 7 and last year there was 4...
Original post by swagmister
I just checked I'm actually doing S1 this year and D1 next year, S2,S3 AND FP3 for FM. Physics and Economics. Are there a lot of people in your class for FM in mine there's 7 and last year there was 4...

wow u are veerrry lucky in my class there is 28ppl as they cud only have one further maths class
wow u are veerrry lucky in my class there is 28ppl as they cud only have one further maths class

Woah that's loads!
wb normal maths what modules will u do as u wud have done s2 s1 and m1?

oh no like, in AS maths we're doing c1 c2 s1 (year 12) , A2 Maths we're doing c3 c4 and m1 (year 13)
2months in i wanna do business studies

it's a bit late yeah you could apply for an internal transfer and they may allow it providing you pass your first year or something then you'll start year one in business but I don't think you'll be able to right now.

Quick Reply

Latest