Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
about what who said?

I guess i overlooked his sarcasm.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by BaconandSauce
What on earth are you on about?

Have I said something to upset you?

They are very easily offended. I imagine there must be something.
Hence why they fly into a rage and start throwing around lame insults like they do-they are enraged but don't have the ability to express themselves in an educated or coherent manner.
Original post by i<3milkshake
They are very easily offended. I imagine there must be something.
Hence why they fly into a rage and start throwing around lame insults like they do-they are enraged but don't have the ability to express themselves in an educated or coherent manner.

It's because they aren't ever challenged in their own small communities. It's only when they are exposed to the outside world they can't take it and go into overload.

I've seen this a lot with Putin supporters:wink:
Original post by BobbyFlay
So basically, you still don't understand the satire...

Just noticed , overlooked the satire.
Original post by flyingpanda
This is honestly such a vile generalization, and I can't believe your ignorance. I can't believe it isn't obvious to you that this isn't true. But of course, you are desensitized to the prejudice against Muslims, because it doesn't affect you.

It is a small minority, that commits such atrocious acts. And it is heartbreaking that you condemn the rest of us.

I apologise.When I said that I meant only those people who murder people or who back violence.Of them there is a sizeable number, and it is these people I refer to when I posted.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11433776/Quarter-of-British-Muslims-sympathise-with-Charlie-Hebdo-terrorists.html

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2015/06/23/nationwide-poll-of-us-muslims-shows-thousands-support-shariah-jihad/
Reply 125
Original post by i<3milkshake
Judging by the size of your epic tantrum it is clear you do care:biggrin:

i don't care what you lot think which is why I just laugh at you lot and your tendency to fly into a rage when you hear something you don't like. Very uncivilised.

Small minded are the ones throwing around petty insults, the saddo the one has a big tantrum on here:biggrin:

Good for you loner. You're just a random person on the web- I don't know you personally so I honestly don't care what you think. I didn't even initiate a conversation with you. You just decided to mention me in your comment so you get my attention. I'm not flattered at all, I find it creepy.
Original post by AzimH
Good for you loner. You're just a random person on the web- I don't know you personally so I honestly don't care what you think. I didn't even initiate a conversation with you. You just decided to mention me in your comment so you get my attention. I'm not flattered at all, I find it creepy.

Oh look, more weird insults:biggrin:
I am just a random person on the web.
You are just a random person on the web having a major meltdown over a random person on the web.

And as for being flattered...is that why you come on this forum? To be "flattered?".
Now who is the loner:u:

For someone who doesn't care you do a very good impression of someone having a huge meltdown.
Baconsauce and I don't care. You lot on the other hand are just trotting out lame insults one after the other in a desperate attempt to deal with your rage. Looks like it hasn't worked-try some deep breathing exercises perhaps?:smile:
Original post by ironandbeer2
You're as big a fool as the Muslim fanatics on the other side. The minority (the likes of you) claiming to speak for the majority. Just as the minority of those 1.5 BILLION (I'm sure we've all taken Maths here right?) Muslims claim to speak as the voice of that religion. That's quite a lot of people. Do you really think if all of them were so radical and hated the west etc, hell you'd have infadels being killed round every street corner. Do some maths people, it's embarrassing. Shame that the rest of us, of all religions and whatever, have to put up with the minorities speaking for us and bombing places (Al Qaeda, ISIS, Blair / Bush, the list goes on...) Rant over (for now)

Well firstly in countries with weaker police and law policies, muslims do kill infidels on every street corner

Secondly if only there was a way for muslims to collectively come together and denounce and hound out fanatics. Oh yeah thats right, they do come together in their hundreds of thousands when its cartoons depicting their beloved prophet.

Just not when their fellow brethren are butchering and beheading children and aid workers

Im sure you are the sort of gullible fool who believes the Imam, family and friends when they act all surprised when members of the family upsticks and head to Syria for a lifetime of Calpihate and infidel beheading
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Well firstly in countries with weaker police and law policies, muslims do kill infidels on every street corner

Secondly if only there was a way for muslims to collectively come together and denounce and hound out fanatics. Oh yeah thats right, they do come together in their hundreds of thousands when its cartoons depicting their beloved prophet.

Just not when their fellow brethren are butchering and beheading children and aid workers

lol you don't see the difference between the western world and these countries? The majority of Muslims keep quiet about it, just like every other religion. They have normal jobs. Some of them are good, some of them not so good, some who are normally good may turn into terrorists some who are normally bad may never dream of such things. Just like everyone else, there is good, bad and indifferent amongst a group of people (but are all Christians and Jews judged purely for their religion? I think bloody not!). Anyway I guess it's pointless trying to make you see reality, I'm sure the USA, UK and co will keep us safe as always. That's when they're not provoking Russia while backing "moderate" Muslim rebels in Syria lol.....provoking Russia for greed purposes while Russia could be bombing the very people who would love another 9/11. Something doesn't add up there.

In summation, divide and ****ing rule. As per usual.
lol you don't see the difference between the western world and these countries? The majority of Muslims keep quiet about it, just like every other religion. They have normal jobs. Some of them are good, some of them not so good, some who are normally good may turn into terrorists some who are normally bad may never dream of such things. Just like everyone else, there is good, bad and indifferent amongst a group of people (but are all Christians and Jews judged purely for their religion? I think bloody not!). Anyway I guess it's pointless trying to make you see reality, I'm sure the USA, UK and co will keep us safe as always. That's when they're not provoking Russia while backing "moderate" Muslim rebels in Syria lol.....provoking Russia for greed purposes while Russia could be bombing the very people who would love another 9/11. Something doesn't add up there.

In summation, divide and ****ing rule. As per usual.

I dont know why or what relevance the above has to what we are discussing
I dont know why or what relevance the above has to what we are discussing

Because you are thinking in such simplistic terms. And this is backed up by your reply just now.
Because you are thinking in such simplistic terms. And this is backed up by your reply just now.

Simplistic terms in what? Because I said 1.5billion people consider depicting the prophet as offensive as making jokes about recent tragedies?
Because the world is hypocritical and thinks eveything is OK if it's not happening to them. Then it happens and they cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Simplistic terms in what? Because I said 1.5billion people consider depicting the prophet as offensive as making jokes about recent tragedies?

Yeah..Lmao even writing it just then you don't get it. 1.5 billion. All of them think that? Even half? Even a quarter. 1.5 billion is quite a large figure.
Everyone's missing the point. The media said Charlie Hebdo was all about free speech. To some people mocking Muhammad is really bad. And to some a plane crash is really bad. It doesn't matter what people find bad it's the fact that when Charlie Hebdo did it this time everyone condemned them, even though it's all free speech. You either condemn something or condemn nothing. And that's why it's not fair in this case. A few years ago a Charlie Hebdo employee was sacked for making an Anti Jew cartoon. I dare them to criticise Israel and watch how the anti semetic claims fly eveyehwre and no one talks about free speech.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah..Lmao even writing it just then you don't get it. 1.5 billion. All of them think that? Even half? Even a quarter. 1.5 billion is quite a large figure.

It was done to make a point. Im sure not every single muslim on earth finds it as offensive as satirsing tragedies.

That said LOL at thinking just a quarter would find it offensive. Just lol
1012976_10155053364255582_210254397886952548_n.jpg
I am a Muslim and I found it stupid that other Muslims found the Muhammad drawings offensive. Because it isn't really a drawing of Muhammad since no one knows what he looks like. It was just a figment of the guys imagination so there was no need to be upset anyway. And there are verses in the Qu'ran which tell Muslims not to be angry at petty things.
But I understand where people are coming from. Spiritually in the Qu'ran drawing Muhammad is really bad as it could lead people into worshipping Muhammad (Like the Jesus paintings and statues) and he didn't want that because he wanted people to worship God only. (There's the context) and people have the right to be offended. But everyone proclaimed free speech but now not so much. Hypocritical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was done to make a point. Im sure not every single muslim on earth finds it as offensive as satirsing tragedies.

That said LOL at thinking just a quarter would find it offensive. Just lol

Even if you were correct, which you aren't, you make out like other religions / people can't be as silly / pathetic? Look at the British and their royal family, they'd die for them. Oh wait was I generalising every British person then? Tbf I have a point...at least a quarter of Brits would die for their queen lol
Even if you were correct, which you aren't, you make out like other religions / people can't be as silly / pathetic? Look at the British and their royal family, they'd die for them. Oh wait was I generalising every British person then? Tbf I have a point...at least a quarter of Brits would die for their queen lol

Ok then bro less than 1 in 4 muslims in the world would be offended by you drawing Mohammed. Sure

What on earth do you mean "i make out like other religions / people cant be as silly pathetic" ? How? Do you seriously expect me to pre cursor other religions which have nothing to do with the discussion at hand before making a statement about the actual religion in discussion? lmao

Feel free to generalise the British people and the royal family, although without the hundreds of thousands of people violently protesting to show they would die for the royal family, along with the community leaders of said groups supporting the notion they would die for the royal family.. you just look silly
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending