The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

University of Reading - 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jessacb
Thanks!! I got BBDE lol, do you think it's worth applying? Thinking of either just IR or international relations with philosophy? I am predicted ABB though

Have you been to Reading uni? I just put it as an option because i've hated pretty much every other uni i've been too(apart from Birmingham and Aston) and my friend said that Reading was nice.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 61
Original post by hazeydaisy
Have you been to Reading uni? I just put it as an option because i've hated pretty much every other uni i've been too(apart from Birmingham and Aston) and my friend said that Reading was nice.

No I haven't but I've heard it's lovely, I just want a good uni that I'll probably get an offer from! Unsure if they'll give me one
I am applying for business management with a placement year. Just sent my application off yesterday! Eeeeeekkkkkk! Reading is my firm choice and I've fallen in love with the uni. What does everyone think about the accommodation?
Reply 63
Just got the acknowledgement email from Reading!! :bumps:
They said they'll take max of 4 weeks.. :3
Original post by RK1998
Just got the acknowledgement email from Reading!! :bumps:
They said they'll take max of 4 weeks.. :3

what course for if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 65
Original post by harryjames3210
what course for if you don't mind me asking?

Economics, what about you?
Original post by hazeydaisy
I would normally say go for it! I've applied to Birmingham with ABC and their entry grades are ABB. BUT I think IR at Reading is either over subscribed this year or they didn't like me, as I was expecting a BBB offer and got a ABB one instead.

It's your choice!

I emailed them a week ago about my grades and whether to apply - They told me if I get an A in Politics as I already achieved a B at AS, they would let me in with ACC or ABC :smile:

Southampton, Reading, Aston have all been very leniant with their entry requirements - unless that's just because they are aware of personal matters that affected my grades last year...
Omg same course! Where else have you applied!?
Original post by idkwhattocallme
I emailed them a week ago about my grades and whether to apply - They told me if I get an A in Politics as I already achieved a B at AS, they would let me in with ACC or ABC :smile:

Southampton, Reading, Aston have all been very leniant with their entry requirements - unless that's just because they are aware of personal matters that affected my grades last year...
Omg same course! Where else have you applied!?

Birmingham, Aston,Reading, Kent and Chester :smile:
Original post by RK1998
Economics, what about you?

I'm doing business management
Reply 69
I received a conditional offer to do Economics at Reading :banana: that was really quick, wasn't expecting it :biggrin:
Reply 70
Applied for Psychology and just got a conditional offer of AAB!! :smile:
History; offer received - ABB, will be lowered to BBB if firmed.
Reply 72
Original post by Butler1234
Has anyone got an offer for psychology ?

I have had an offer from psychology. Have you got anything yet??
Original post by RK1998
I received a conditional offer to do Economics at Reading :banana: that was really quick, wasn't expecting it :biggrin:

WOW when did you apply? well done :smile:
Reply 74
WOW when did you apply? well done :smile:

Thank you :smile:
I sent it off before half term but my school told me to make some corrections, so I gave it in last week again and apparently they sent everything yesterday, at least that's what UCAS told me via mail
Original post by RK1998
Thank you :smile:
I sent it off before half term but my school told me to make some corrections, so I gave it in last week again and apparently they sent everything yesterday, at least that's what UCAS told me via mail

Blimey ! I sent mine off on Sunday. I am constantly nervous every time I get an email to see if I have had a reply from a university 😂 hopefully they reply to me as quick as they did you! Well done for getting an offer though 😊
Reply 76
Blimey ! I sent mine off on Sunday. I am constantly nervous every time I get an email to see if I have had a reply from a university 😂 hopefully they reply to me as quick as they did you! Well done for getting an offer though 😊

They will don't worry :smile: did you apply through your school/college?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RK1998
They will don't worry :smile: did you apply through your school/college?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did. They have said they've sent all their necessary stuff off... Just a waiting game now!
Reply 78
Yeah I did. They have said they've sent all their necessary stuff off... Just a waiting game now!

Yeah, don't worry. You'll get it soon :smile:
Original post by RK1998
Yeah, don't worry. You'll get it soon :smile:

I have got a conditional offer today ! Have to get AAA though eeeeekkkk!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending