The Student Room Group

"Atheists arent fit to be president"according to Ted Cruz

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5640b613e4b0411d30719f52?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
You have to hand to these Republicans, you think they can't say any dumber things but then they so,they truly take stupidity to innovative new levels.
Lets keep this in some sort of perspective.

This is the same man who denies climate change.
This is the same man who thinks he is "Cuban, Irish, and Italian" - and not realising that you have to be native to US soil to be president. The man isn't very intelligent.
(edited 8 years ago)
And the Yanks think the Muslims are mad religious types lol....
Original post by Kadak
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5640b613e4b0411d30719f52?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592
You have to hand to these Americans, you think they can't say any dumber things but then they so,they truly take stupidity to innovative new levels.

Fixed :wink:
Original post by ironandbeer2
And the Yanks think the Muslims are mad religious types lol....

Got damn muzzlums...
Says the person who isn't a natural-born U.S. citizen. Funny how the Republicans haven't kicked up a storm over that, given the tantrum they threw over the credentials of somebody who is a natural-born U.S. citizen. Gee, I wonder why that is...
Reply 6
The separation of church and state is alive and well in US politics.
Reply 7
Yes, cause someone who believes the world is 6,000 years old is in a much better position to be president of one of the most powerful countries in the world aren't they, really says a lot about America that these people can get into politics :facepalm:
Reply 8
IMHO anyone daft enough to believe in a "magic man" should be automatically excluded from a position of authority...
tbh i would rather have a God-fearing man as president than an atheist.
Original post by the bear
tbh i would rather have a God-fearing man as president than an atheist.

Which god should he fear?

Ah! The well-known typographical error, Dog.
Original post by AlwaysWatching
The man isn't very intelligent.

Or able to read Article VI, paragraph 3 of the US constitution.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending