The Student Room Group

Uderrated band/artist

Scroll to see replies

DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHTRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!
also Cryoshell :h:

Original post by ivybridge
Foster The People, The XX, The Vaccines, Lana Del Rey and I think we all need to remember Amy Winehouse!

I was about to put foster the people but I thought they are quite well known! I love them so much, also the XX are great!!!!
Original post by SassKing13
Not current, but...

The Chameleons

[video="youtube;ocBR2TIX378"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocBR2TIX378[/video]

This is goood!!
Original post by rhiannonm25
I can never go to gigs for bands I like because I'm not 18 yet!!!! :'(

That sucks so much, especially as venues have the 14+ policy! Try and persuade your parents, gigs are literally the best things as well especially if the crowd is really good!
Original post by CoolCavy
DDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHTRRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!
also Cryoshell :h:

I love Daughtry! But they're nor underrated, they have been very successful
Reply 25
Original post by driftawaay
I love The Decemberist's album that they released this year (or late last year?)

Didn't even know they had; never followed them really just liked a fair bit of their old stuff. Will probably have a listen now
I was about to put foster the people but I thought they are quite well known! I love them so much, also the XX are great!!!!

I legit know about five people who know them and two of them only know them because I told them about them :lol:! Plus, underrated doesn't mean not known. Lana Del Rey is very well known but her music should receive so much more credit and time even if she is popular within her genre.
Original post by jamestg
That sucks so much, especially as venues have the 14+ policy! Try and persuade your parents, gigs are literally the best things as well especially if the crowd is really good!

The only ones I've ever been to is MGMT, lana del dey and Vampire weekend, I'd say mgmt was the best. I'm lucky though, I live in Glasgow city so there's gigs on CONSTANTLY
In the post - hardcore scene I think Fightstar could do with way more recognition

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only ones I've ever been to is MGMT, lana del rey and Vampire weekend, I'd say mgmt was the best. I'm lucky though, I live in Glasgow city so there's gigs on CONSTANTLY

Legitimately hate you. I would give my vital organs to see her :lol:.
Original post by driftawaay
I love Daughtry! But they're nor underrated, they have been very successful

:awesome: will you join the daughtry society when it has been modded?
idk tho bc i haven't spoken to anyone in rl life who knows them, maybs it's just me :biggrin:
Original post by CoolCavy
:awesome: will you join the daughtry society when it has been modded?
idk tho bc i haven't spoken to anyone in rl life who knows them, maybs it's just me :biggrin:

Omg Im pretty sure everyone knows them! :O But ofc I will be joining
Legitimately hate you. I would give my vital organs to see her :lol:.

She literally sounds so friggin amazing live.
Reply 33
Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, Pinkly Smooth, Broods, Observer Drift, Halsey, Amber Run, Kasabian (?), HOODIE ALLEN YASS, Jaymes Young definitely... Yelawolf too, Breaking Benjamin (listen to Blow Me Away - it will bring Halo 2 memories back)
(edited 8 years ago)
She literally sounds so friggin amazing live.

Please, don't make me sad... don't make me cry.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

:colone: :colone: :colone:
Original post by z33
Alter Bridge, Avenged Sevenfold, Tool, Pinkly Smooth

Really? They're so popular and loved...
Foals, London Grammar, Lana Del Rey
Reply 37
Really? They're so popular and loved...

Hmm yeah but they're not exactly well known... not until the death of their amazing drummer THE REV (R.I.P.) in 2009. But even now they're not that popular, it's not like if you mentioned BMTH someone would say "oh i've heard that song!" but most of the time no one would've heard any of their stuff unless they were really into the 'alternative' style of music.

But yeah they're not UNDERRATED - but not really well known either which is a shame because Matt (or M shadows whatever he wants to call himself lol) has an amazing voice and they are amazing musicians... dem solos *_*

[video="youtube;QeLYm-zjRu0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLYm-zjRu0[/video]

little taste of a bit of everything for those who cba :wink:^
Original post by Rock Fan
Heavens Basement, Wolfmother, Matchbox 20

Wolfmother - vagabond is one of my favourite songs!
Original post by z33
Hmm yeah but they're not exactly well known... not until the death of their amazing drummer THE REV (R.I.P.) in 2009. But even now they're not that popular, it's not like if you mentioned BMTH someone would say "oh i've heard that song!" but most of the time no one would've heard any of their stuff unless they were really into the 'alternative' style of music.

But yeah they're not UNDERRATED - but not really well known either which is a shame because Matt (or M shadows whatever he wants to call himself lol) has an amazing voice and they are amazing musicians... dem solos *_*

[video="youtube;QeLYm-zjRu0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeLYm-zjRu0[/video]

little taste of a bit of everything for those who cba :wink:^

Fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest