The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

YES. TURN ALL CHILDREN GAY.

#GAYAGENDA2016
#RECRUITMENTINYOURLOCALKINDERRGARTEN

:nyan:
Original post by Blue_Mason
But they're not killing gay people in droves, as it is just being blown our of proportion.

They shouldn't be killing ANYONE for being gay. You saying 'b-b-but they're not killing loads of gay people, so it can't be that bad right?' sounds a lot like a defence of their actions tbh.
But they're not killing gay people in droves, as it is just being blown our of proportion.

I put a gay pill in ur coffee this morning it will turn ur sperm gay and ur children will be gay

Original post by Danz123
They shouldn't be killing ANYONE for being gay. You saying 'b-b-but they're not killing loads of gay people, so it can't be that bad right?' sounds a lot like a defence of their actions tbh.

I agree with you, as I have stated before, but I am jsut coming to the defense of the Ugandan people who do not want to be labeled as savages.
Original post by driftawaay
I put a gay pill in ur coffee this morning it will turn ur sperm gay and ur children will be gay

I am glad that you're finding this to be funny, my dear.
I agree with you, as I have stated before, but I am jsut coming to the defense of the Ugandan people who do not want to be labeled as savages.

Some of them don't believe that killing gay people should be the law, but for those that do, especially the current government that upholds and supports it, they are savages.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
I'd want a daughter just so I could take her rock climbing and mountain biking and do other 'non girl' stuff.

I used to really like the colour pink as small child. But I had to suppress that :dry:

Pink colouring in pencils were always out of reach.

It's such a nice colour :puppyeyes:

Wut?

I'd have Kurt Cobain hair if I could.

All males seem to have long hair in the olden days

Long hair on men was definitely considered manly in past times. The affection for very short cuts is something relatively modern and in the current period appears to be strongly influenced by male role models from war movies and the like.
Original post by Fullofsurprises
Long hair on men was definitely considered manly in past times. The affection for very short cuts is something relatively modern and in the current period appears to be strongly influenced by male role models from war movies and the like.

Short hair is a lot more practical though. My hair is now short and I just don't have to think about it XD
Short hair is a lot more practical though. My hair is now short and I just don't have to think about it XD

Are you a homosexual?
Are you a homosexual?

For you, I'll be anything :kiss:

My hair is down to my bum now, and I don't find it impractical. It doesn't even take very long to style. I drag a brush through it and that's it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 471
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
So, in other words you have no actual evidence that these genetic and epigenetic links don't exist as claimed, you're just going to claim the studies showing some genetic and epigenetic influences are entirely ignorable because there's a few other likely factors. Hormonal imbalances will no doubt play a part, but it's quite clear there is a genetic or epigenetic element to it, contrary to what you claimed.

You are welcome to use google scholar for yourself.

Latest