The Student Room Group

How do you know it's love?

Love isnt like the movies they make everything seem like magic and fate... everything is just perfect, situations are perfect. I've never been in a relationship before until now... he told me he loves me and I think I love him but I've never experienced this before and sometimes I doubt it.

Please don't say "when it's love you know" because so many people think they are in love and aren't. I just can't tell if I'm one of those.
Original post by Anonymous
Love isnt like the movies they make everything seem like magic and fate... everything is just perfect, situations are perfect. I've never been in a relationship before until now... he told me he loves me and I think I love him but I've never experienced this before and sometimes I doubt it.

Please don't say "when it's love you know" because so many people think they are in love and aren't. I just can't tell if I'm one of those.

You can love how some makes you feel when you are with them. Does you have a desire to be with him and care about him deeply?
When you've been together for some time. How long, well, there's no set time. But some people come out with it too early or even before anything is official. :colonhash:

You feel comfortable with them and you can tell them anything (or almost anything...)

You can see it being a long term thing.

When you can't imagine a world without them.

They complement you so well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending