The Student Room Group

Holy ****, just got drunk for the first time...

I'm 18, and I drank more alcohol this evening than I ever have before. Holy balls, I'm even swaying side-to-side as I write this.

I was at a small party (me, my gf, and a couple of friends of ours from work) and they somehow persuaded me to drink (despite my previous no-alcohol disposition).

3 ciders and 5 shots of JD being the count (before today, I'd only drank 4 ciders ever).

Weird thing is, my brain feels fine on the 'inside' (hence being able to write this coherently), yet I feel like I've lost full control over the rest of my body... unnaturally sleepy, can't walk properly etc.

Anyone else feel like this on their first time?

Wow, my head feels weird right now...

Scroll to see replies

I'm so evil, I probably just turned your brain into mush :colone:
Reply 2
Can't remember, was significantly younger then you the first time :wink:
Reply 3
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

Girl, why you do this to me... ****, my brian ain't even interpreting that as an image ffs

Original post by Reue
Can't remember, was significantly younger then you the first time :wink:

Most people were :tongue: I'm just late to the party...
*sigh* oh the joys of experiencing what it's like to be drunk for the first time ever.

Relish that sweet spot :h:
Reply 5
Nah.

I drank light and heavy disgusting vodka plus some coke + scotch (worst combo ever)

Felt normal tbh maybe a little tipsy
and I'll say I probably won't drink anytime soon (maybe ever)
Original post by Alexion
Girl, why you do this to me... ****, my brian ain't even interpreting that as an image ffs

WhaT Do YoU sEE IT As, IF iT iS nOt An ImAGe?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You spelt 'brain' wrong btw :biggrin:
Reply 7
WhaT Do YoU sEE IT As, IF iT iS nOt An ImAGe?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: You spelt 'brain' wrong btw :biggrin:

IT'S JUST A MINDF**K aaaahhhhh

I always write it as 'Brian' :wink: that's not even a drunk thing...
Hahahah. I remember I got drunk for the 1st time at a wedding last summer. Only from whiskey and coke. Dancing, having fun etc. The experience was like...its like I was...it was...'wooahhh'. Thats the only word I can describe being drunk loo. Oh and I was sick on the way home, sick on my clothes, in the car a bit, and slept half naked on the 2 hour drive home with my parents and siblings annoyed at me...best...night...EVER!
Reply 9
Reply 10
Original post by tania<3
*sigh* oh the joys of experiencing what it's like to be drunk for the first time ever.

Relish that sweet spot :h:

Oh boy, I am. Though I'm regretting not taking advantage of the moment and going in for the first kiss with my girlfriend... damn.

Original post by LeyK
Nah.

I drank light and heavy disgusting vodka plus some coke + scotch (worst combo ever)

Felt normal tbh maybe a little tipsy
and I'll say I probably won't drink anytime soon (maybe ever)

Felt normal at first. After an hour, everything started to go WEIRD AS F***. Still feels so strange...
Reply 11
Original post by ubisoft

F*** you... :afraid:
Original post by Alexion
IT'S JUST A MINDF**K aaaahhhhh

I always write it as 'Brian' :wink: that's not even a drunk thing...

HeRE iS AnoTHer MinD ****! :h:
Reply 13
Original post by Alexion
Weird thing is, my brain feels fine on the 'inside' (hence being able to write this coherently), yet I feel like I've lost full control over the rest of my body... unnaturally sleepy, can't walk properly etc.

That's how I feel whenever I'm drunk to be honest...I remember one night having a pint too many and stumbling everywhere while getting home but I got in and aced some past papers lol.
Will you be becoming an alcoholic now, Squire?
Reply 15
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That's how I feel whenever I'm drunk to be honest...I remember one night having a pint too many and stumbling everywhere while getting home but I got in and aced some past papers lol.

:rofl: I feel like I could probably 100% an FP2 paper right now...

Original post by WoodyMKC
Will you be becoming an alcoholic now, Squire?

Yup. I think so. Goodbye, previous Alexion with your upstanding morals and social inadequacies...
OkaY LaSt OnE!

Reply 17
HeRE iS AnoTHer MinD ****! :h:

OkaY LaSt OnE!

OK, now you're just tormenting me on purpose :cry2:
Original post by Alexion
OK, now you're just tormenting me on purpose :cry2:

The first one is just crazy, is it a side profile or not, we will never know :frown:

God almighty I'm stone cold sober but I feel like I've downed half a bottle of wine after looking at that pic

Quick Reply

Latest