The Student Room Group

Holy ****, just got drunk for the first time...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Alexion
:rofl: I feel like I could probably 100% an FP2 paper right now...

Try it and report back the results :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by Alexion
Oh boy, I am. Though I'm regretting not taking advantage of the moment and going in for the first kiss with my girlfriend... damn.

Felt normal at first. After an hour, everything started to go WEIRD AS F***. Still feels so strange...

I was scared to lose myself. Even if I kept on drinking light vodka to get crazy.

I'm quite glad I could still control myself. The things I was thinking to do with my crush that day would have killed me (tho I also regret not doing them :frown:)
Original post by scrotgrot
God almighty I'm stone cold sober but I feel like I've downed half a bottle of wine after looking at that pic

It feels like it's sucking my soul from me.
Reply 23
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
It feels like it's sucking my soul from me.

That's not the one that's supposed to implant on your vision for a matter of months if you look at it for long enough is it?
Reply 24
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Try it and report back the results :wink:

Nah m8,. time to sleep. Gotta endure school with a hangover in the morning...

Original post by LeyK
I was scared to lose myself. Even if I kept on drinking light vodka to get crazy.

I'm quite glad I could still control myself. The things I was thinking to do with my crush that day would have killed me (tho I also regret not doing them :frown:)

I guess neither of us were drunk enough in my situation... shame. Ah well, there's still time.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That's not the one that's supposed to implant on your vision for a matter of months if you look at it for long enough is it?

Lmao XD

Shhhh :cry2: my eyes already feel funny.
Original post by Alexion
I'm 18, and I drank more alcohol this evening than I ever have before. Holy balls, I'm even swaying side-to-side as I write this.

I was at a small party (me, my gf, and a couple of friends of ours from work) and they somehow persuaded me to drink (despite my previous no-alcohol disposition).

3 ciders and 5 shots of JD being the count (before today, I'd only drank 4 ciders ever).

Weird thing is, my brain feels fine on the 'inside' (hence being able to write this coherently), yet I feel like I've lost full control over the rest of my body... unnaturally sleepy, can't walk properly etc.

Anyone else feel like this on their first time?

Wow, my head feels weird right now...

That's enough to get me drunk :indiff: I've just drank a bottle of Old Empire India Pale Ale and a Stienhauser and I'm feeling it. I'm a bit of a light weight.

First time I got drunk was watching Blade Runner for the fist time with some bottles of Hob Goblin.

It was very trippy. By then time I got to that bit with unicorn realization at the end I was like... woah man, Deckard's an Android.

I was 19 (yep, I got through the whole of sixth form without drinking more than once can off booze).
(edited 8 years ago)

Oh my god!
Original post by Alexion
Yup. I think so. Goodbye, previous Alexion with your upstanding morals and social inadequacies...

Actually, I'd recommend becoming a drunk rather than an alcoholic. Alcoholics are losers that don't want to be drunks because they're as much of a bellend drunk as they are sober, but can't help themselves so they go to stupid meetings. Binge drinkers, well... they don't quite have it right, they have to go through hangovers and depression the next day and have to return to their mundane lives on Monday. Whereas drunks drink because they're an awesome version of themselves when drunk, and they've mastered the art of hangover avoidance. Binge drinkers can't wait for the weekend so they can get drunk and feel great, whereas drunks are always drunk and always awesome. Drunks are smart people :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29

Oh my god!

Ah, ffs :rofl:
Reply 30
Original post by WoodyMKC
Actually, I'd recommend becoming a drunk rather than an alcoholic. Alcoholics are losers that don't want to be drunks because they're as much of a bellend drunk as they are sober, but can't help themselves so they go to stupid meetings. Binge drinkers, well... they don't quite have it right, they have to go through hangovers and depression the next day. Whereas drunks drink because they're an awesome version of themselves when drunk, and they've mastered the art of hangover avoidance. Binge drinkers can't wait for the weekend so they can get drunk and feel great, whereas drunks are always drunk and always awesome. Drunks are smart people :biggrin:

Sounds good to me :h: Alexion the Drunk, here I come!
Original post by Alexion
Ah, ffs :rofl:

I'm sorry, I'm sorry I will stop now :h:
Reply 32

Oh my god!

beautiful
Why the **** is everyone posting optical illusions. He's a bit tipsy, not tripping on LSD.

Oh my god!

Why is nothing happening for me :lol:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Why is nothing happening for me :lol:

Are you staring really hard at the dot? :curious:
Reply 36
on my first time i vomited everywhere but that was because i went overboard with the vodka
Original post by Alexion
I'm 18, and I drank more alcohol this evening than I ever have before. Holy balls, I'm even swaying side-to-side as I write this.

I was at a small party (me, my gf, and a couple of friends of ours from work) and they somehow persuaded me to drink (despite my previous no-alcohol disposition).

3 ciders and 5 shots of JD being the count (before today, I'd only drank 4 ciders ever).

Weird thing is, my brain feels fine on the 'inside' (hence being able to write this coherently), yet I feel like I've lost full control over the rest of my body... unnaturally sleepy, can't walk properly etc.

Anyone else feel like this on their first time?

Wow, my head feels weird right now...

I'm 18 too and the first time I got drunk drunk (rather than mildly tipsy haha, was a bit over-cautious around alcohol to start with) was on results day a few months ago, and that feeling sounds about right :biggrin:
My mum was giving me a lift out and I didn't want her to know I was drunk, the amount of effort it took to hold a casual conversation... Amazed she didn't pick up on it tbh :s-smilie:
Are you staring really hard at the dot? :curious:

I'm trying anyway, my eyes go blurry and I blink though. I suck at focusing on objects :lol: I'm guessing the two faces morph together?
Original post by K.C
on my first time i vomited everywhere but that was because i went overboard with the vodka

I consider myself to be a heavyweight drinker, and I've done that one :lol: Russian vodka is the devil's work...

Quick Reply

Latest