The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Nursing at ARU

Hi all!

This thread is for everyone who has applied, or is thinking of applying to study Child Nursing (Chelmsford) or Adult Nursing (Cambridge, Chelmsford and Peterborough) with us.

There is also a student run Facebook page for everyone who has applied to study Child, Mental Health or Adult Nursing with us this March. You can join this community of prospective students here.

Whether you want to meet people who'll join you on the course or need help with any aspect of your application, we're here to help! Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Best wishes :smile:

Team ARU
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi is anyone else going to ARU Chelmsford to study Adult nursing? I've accepted a place to start in March 2016 and it would be great to meet anyone in the same position xx
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
I am going to ARU Chelmsford to study Child Nursing in March 2016. I would love to hear from anyone who will be on the same course.x
Original post by loubie16
I am going to ARU Chelmsford to study Child Nursing in March 2016. I would love to hear from anyone who will be on the same course.x

Wow, I've finally found someone!! Haha, I was starting to think I was the only one going to do Child Nursing at Chelmsford in March!
Reply 4
Same lol. Nice to meet you Kirsty
Reply 5
Hi! Is anyone starting Adult Nursing at ARU Peterborough in March 2016? X
Reply 6
Original post by Kirsty1990
Wow, I've finally found someone!! Haha, I was starting to think I was the only one going to do Child Nursing at Chelmsford in March!

Hey, did you get the occupational health questionnaire? Also have you applied for your bursary yet I did mine and it was back in 10 days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey yeah I've got my bursary accepted just need to apply for living loan. Never heard anything about occupational questionnaire. When did u get that?
Reply 8
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey yeah I've got my bursary accepted just need to apply for living loan. Never heard anything about occupational questionnaire. When did u get that?

I also applied for the loan which was back in 10 days I got 2300. The occupational health questionnaire was sent to me Tuesday 15th in the evening along with a text message to get me to Log on. The occupational health questionnaire email and text was sent by Heales

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received anything yet, hopefully soon though! Does the occupational health thing seem easy to get through?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't received anything yet, hopefully soon though! Does the occupational health thing seem easy to get through?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah definitely easy it's pretty much a tick box exercise which they asked me to do within 10 days. Also it's pretty handy to get hold of you immunisation record. I had to ask my mum about dates as I had no clue lol
Aah good. Yeah my mum has a book filled with my immunisation dates haha. Hopefully they'll email me soon, perhaps in the new year. Are you staying in halls or do you live close by?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aah good. Yeah my mum has a book filled with my immunisation dates haha. Hopefully they'll email me soon, perhaps in the new year. Are you staying in halls or do you live close by?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Neither, I live in London so will be commuting every day.....What about you?
Aah it's pretty close by I suppose! I live in Scotland so I most definitely will be staying in rented accommodation haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aah it's pretty close by I suppose! I live in Scotland so I most definitely will be staying in rented accommodation haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow that's huge move! Lol Have you contacted ARU about halls yet? Or are you just going to rent privately?
Anybody doing Adult Nursing at Cambridge for a March start? :smile:
Original post by Nicole1212
Anybody doing Adult Nursing at Cambridge for a March start? :smile:

There were a few ladies when I first posted who were going to Cambridge the post might be further down x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loubie16
Same lol. Nice to meet you Kirsty

There is now a facebook group for anyone joining ARU Chelmsford in March 2016. The group is for all branches of nursing

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725670917651753/
Reply 18
Thank you ☺. Have you received your OT assessment appointments?
Original post by xjustmex
There is now a facebook group for anyone joining ARU Chelmsford in March 2016. The group is for all branches of nursing

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1725670917651753/

Thanks for sharing this xjustmes! I'm sure it'll be handy for a lot of people! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending