The Student Room Group

Chances of admission to Bocconi?

Hey everyone!

I will be applying to Bocconi for Economics and Finance (undergrad) this January and I'd love to know my chances of admission.My SAT score is currently 1970 with a 590 in CR, 620 in Writing and a 760 in Math (although I will probably be retaking the SAT in January). As for my grades, we sit for the Cambridge O and A level exams. I have 6A*'s, 2A's and a B in my O Levels, and 3B's and a C in my AS Level exams. I am currently retaking two exams though, and expect to end up with 2A's and 2B's overall.

I have solid extracurriculars and solid recommendations, and I don't require a scholarship.

What are my odds of getting in?And is it possible that they'll give me a scholarship without me even asking?

Thanks in advance!
with those stats, you are sure to get in. there is a lot of talent at bocconi butthe school accepts a lot of idiots as well who probably comprise upto 30-40 percent of a batch. these are students who would struggle to get into a ****ty uni in the uk like london met.
Original post by mussu-100
Hey everyone!

I will be applying to Bocconi for Economics and Finance (undergrad) this January and I'd love to know my chances of admission.My SAT score is currently 1970 with a 590 in CR, 620 in Writing and a 760 in Math (although I will probably be retaking the SAT in January). As for my grades, we sit for the Cambridge O and A level exams. I have 6A*'s, 2A's and a B in my O Levels, and 3B's and a C in my AS Level exams. I am currently retaking two exams though, and expect to end up with 2A's and 2B's overall.

I have solid extracurriculars and solid recommendations, and I don't require a scholarship.

What are my odds of getting in?And is it possible that they'll give me a scholarship without me even asking?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 2
Original post by Costanzas
with those stats, you are sure to get in. there is a lot of talent at bocconi butthe school accepts a lot of idiots as well who probably comprise upto 30-40 percent of a batch. these are students who would struggle to get into a ****ty uni in the uk like london met.

Okay cool. Thanks! Do you study at Bocconi?

Anything else I should know? Chances of a merit scholarship maybe?
Hey guys, I got a 1880 on the SAT , do I have a shot for the merit schoalrship ?
Does bocconi allows SAT superscore ?
Thanks in advance !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending