The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter engineering interview.

Hi everyone,
Who else is attending the engineering interview days at Exeter? I'm going on the 9th of December.
Do you know what kind of things they will ask at the interview? (I've applied for the general engineering MEng)
Reply 1
Im applying this week to exeter. For electronic engineering. Do they give interviews to every1 that applies?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I didn't know that exeter is doing interviews...but it should be the classic tour around the department and campus and a few very basic question interviews and then 99% gets an offer :tongue:
Reply 3
Original post by alexkol
I didn't know that exeter is doing interviews...but it should be the classic tour around the department and campus and a few very basic question interviews and then 99% gets an offer :tongue:

Apparently they don't for most subjects, but they do for engineering.
And yeah, I'm not expecting anything very intense. Fingers crossed it will go okay.
Reply 4
Original post by A1996A
Im applying this week to exeter. For electronic engineering. Do they give interviews to every1 that applies?

I applied for general engineering and it says on the entry requirements that an interview is necessary, it doesn't say that on electronic engineering so I'm assuming there isn't an interview for that.
Reply 5
Original post by Isabel Mason
I applied for general engineering and it says on the entry requirements that an interview is necessary, it doesn't say that on electronic engineering so I'm assuming there isn't an interview for that.

Ahhh. Good luck anyway. Let us know how it goes. Should be similar to the interview cardiff gives me soon
Reply 6
Original post by A1996A
Ahhh. Good luck anyway. Let us know how it goes. Should be similar to the interview cardiff gives me soon

Thanks! I hope your interview goes well too :smile:
Reply 7
How were your interviews??
Reply 8
I applied for MEng Mechanical Engineering with Study Abroad, I'm coming in as a 'mature' student so already had my grades (A HNC Mechanical Engineering) and got an unconditional straight away - I'm surprised I wasn't required for an interview, especially as I came from a HNC!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending