The Student Room Group

Are ISIS muslims?

Poll

Are ISIS militants MUSLIMS?

Original post by BaconandSauce
I see good cop bad cop and a child being questioned by the police. Hate to break it to you but the worlds police forces aren't the pussys ours are.

But your use of the word 'torturing' is dishonest in the extreme.

FYI you see the vid of Muslims shooting 200 children in a ditch while not showing any actual torture does show children being shot in the head.

This post made me think. I'm interested to know what the majority think.

Scroll to see replies

No.
Original post by ShotsFired-9941

well yeah, bad muslims but still muslims
Original post by Fiduciam
No.

Original post by The Diplomat.
well yeah, bad muslims but still muslims

Please participate by voting!
Deflect deflect deflect
Original post by ShotsFired-9941

It seems 1 crying Palestinian is worth the attention but 200 children face down in a ditch and the shot not so much.
Reply 6
They think they are.
Original post by Drewski
They think they are.

Those seven people who voted yes proves how they have succeeded in making others think so too.

EDIT: 104, and counting
(edited 8 years ago)
Is the pope a catholic?
Reply 9
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Is the pope a catholic?

he thinks he is ..
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Is the pope a catholic?

is the pope Illuminati?
They are quite clearly Muslims.

Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly needs to re-attend some basic secondary school level RE classes. They believe Muhammad is the prophet, submit to Allah, consider the Quran to be the verbatim word of God as revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and follow the teachings and practices of Muhammad as recorded in traditional accounts called hadith.

Whether they are "good" Muslims is a different matter entirely.

No.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by AlwaysWatching
They are quite clearly Muslims.

Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly needs to re-attend some basic secondary school level RE classes. They believe Muhammad is the prophet, submit to Allah, consider the Quran to be the verbatim word of God as revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and follow the teachings and practices of Muhammad as recorded in traditional accounts called hadith.

Whether they are "good" Muslims is a different matter entirely.

... Did your RE classes tell you Muslims were terrorists? :eek:
To address the question directly, of course they are Muslims. Not a single one of their activists or sympathizers will say otherwise, there is no living soul on this earth willing to live in their Caliphate unless a Muslim himself.

They all read and interpret the Koran to heart, most of what they do derives from a particular but direct interpretation of it and they shout 'God is Great' at everything that blows up. What else would they have to do to deserve the Muslim tag?

Now, was Christ a Christian? Nah...
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
ISIS are bastards!!!!

Of course - I also got told that they eat babies and push old people into volcanoes.

Don't act the fool.

Saying ISIS aren't made up by Muslims is like saying Crusaders weren't made up of Christians.
(edited 8 years ago)

How did you get from his statement to that?
I'm a Muslim teen girl, I'm not highly religious but the first of many things mentioned in the Quran is never to kill or hurt anyone - Isis go against this, I don't even know what 'religion' they claim 2 be following - they're non Muslims (kafirs) immediately because they've gone against God& peace and in any religion, it's always mentioned that you should never kill.
Yes, they're muslims. Also, inb4 no true Scotsman fallacy.
Uh yes, that's their entire ideology.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending