The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sebklaine
I think it's kind of unlikely that interview e-mails will be sent out this week, but I'm sure at least some people will know by the end of next week.

I got mine today for biochem but there is no admissions test so I guess invites can be sent out earlier than other subjects!
Original post by Sidneygladstone
I got mine today for biochem but there is no admissions test so I guess invites can be sent out earlier than other subjects!

ohmygod congrats!
At least law has an admissions test that is done earlier and doesn't have written work, so we might find out a bit earlier too! *fingers crossed*
ohmygod congrats!
At least law has an admissions test that is done earlier and doesn't have written work, so we might find out a bit earlier too! *fingers crossed*

haha cheers mate. hope you do, although instead of stressing about whether I have an interview I'm just stressing about what the interview will be like now!
Which college have you applied to? (-:

May i know which college you've received the interview from! And if you don't mind, your stats as well? this is so exciting
Original post by theoxfordman
May i know which college you've received the interview from! And if you don't mind, your stats as well? this is so exciting

Yes of course!
Christ Church.
GCSE 5A* 6A 1B 1C
AS A Chemistry
A Biology
A History
B Government and politics

predicted A*AA
Feels so weird to have an interview my stats are pretty ordinary compared to many of you guys (-:
ohmygod congrats!

Which college have you applied to for law?
Yes of course!
Christ Church.
GCSE 5A* 6A 1B 1C
AS A Chemistry
A Biology
A History
B Government and politics

predicted A*AA
Feels so weird to have an interview my stats are pretty ordinary compared to many of you guys (-:

Congrats about interview!!
That feeling when you had to run around to get your marked essays...I submitted my written work two hours before the deadline, crossing my fingers ! ^_^
Yeah I sat the CLAT, I found that I really struggled with time management and that it was a lot more complex than the exemplar one on the website :/ how did yours go? :smile:
Original post by LegalUnd
Anyone for Worcester college?

Hi! Applying for Classics :smile: wbu?
when will we hear about interviews? (ppe)
haha cheers mate. hope you do, although instead of stressing about whether I have an interview I'm just stressing about what the interview will be like now!
Which college have you applied to? (-:

so jealous that you have an interview!!
Original post by sazzledazzle
when will we hear about interviews? (ppe)

I'm guessing after the 25th based on previous years... nothing later than the 1st December.
Original post by yaschino

How did you find the CAT??
Reply 4574
Does everyone get interview offers round the same time or not? And also when can law applicants expect them (or rejections) 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dandlessss
I fell in love with it! Also loved Magdalen but I preferred the smaller college!

Good luck to you, too!

You're applying to Corpus too? Yayy!! I though I was the only one :h:
Original post by mazzaion
You're applying to Corpus too? Yayy!! I though I was the only one :h:

Oh no! I meant Brasenose! I'm not sure if I went to Corpus to be honest. I liked Lincoln too! :biggrin:
Yeah I sat the CLAT, I found that I really struggled with time management and that it was a lot more complex than the exemplar one on the website :/ how did yours go? :smile:

I did the CLAT too! I'd done really well on the practice one, but the actual exam was so difficult... I'd started by sections 1 and 3 as I knew I'd spend too long on section 2 anyway but then I didn't even manage to get halfway through it...

It'd be a miracle if I did get an interview!

I'm applying for Classics too!
Original post by skjdhewj
How did you find the CAT??

Found it pretty hideous tbh, much worse than the mock one online (I did the CLAT, for Classics II), really struggled with cramming it into the hour too, how did you find it?

Latest

Trending

Trending