The Student Room Group

Things to do when you're unemployed?

So I've started lifting weights, drinking every night (tonight the off licence was closed though), starting to actually play my ps4 and getting the new COD tomorrow, sports gambling....

Ignoring all my friends because I don't wanna tell them I'm unemployed which sucks.

Does anyone know if the two free pizzas deal on Tuesday starts at one minute past midnight? God I'm bored.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Shave off your hair and become a monk
work on your skillset, e.g learn things you want to learn and need for the future.

You wont have time for that **** when you're employed and I miss it, dearly :frown:
I'd probably just masturbate all day.
Acquire employment.
Think about life and read up on some philosophy

Posted from TSR Mobile
- sign on JSA
- do fun things listen to new music, films you've been wanting to watch for ages, TV shows
- read books, educate yourself
- go running, take long walks
- cook
- post on TSR
- acquire new skills that will be useful in the future
- try to find a job
Original post by driftawaay
- sign on JSA
- do fun things listen to new music, films you've been wanting to watch for ages, TV shows
- read books, educate yourself
- go running, take long walks
- cook
- post on TSR
- acquire new skills that will be useful in the future
- try to find a job

You forget about going to Church and becoming a wood cutter. He could look for a job as a professional pillow, would that be to your liking? :smile:
Yesterday: Masturbated 4 times, gonna try and rest my penis for a day or two (maybe go clubbing on Fri/Sat and get a girl with a fully refreshed accessory). Won £150 on NBA betting. Watched V for Vendetta and the new Ronaldo film. Started to re-learn basic Java (haven't done it in about 3 years). Got a chippy, drank three protein shakes.

Today: Just got myself a 12 pack of Carling but it tastes terrible, God how do people drink this crap? Also went to Tesco but Black Ops 3 was sold out for PS4, too late to go to the city centre now so might download it. Got a subway, will later get Dominos. Currently listening to 80s music.

Supposedly I got an interview with the Royal Mail on Thursday (I was notified today through e-mail). They said to bring what I got in my confirmation e-mail, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. I phoned them last Friday after they tried to get in contact with me after I done the application online and they said they would send me a confirmation e-mail for an interview but I never got one.

I've looked into all the philosophy shabazz and decided I'm a nihilist but tend not to dwell on it. Also learning how to cook sounds like a good idea, seems like I can't put on much weight even when I eat takeaways everyday and drink lots of alcohol.

God I'm bored. I hope I feel better after I get through this first can.
Original post by LeftWingMoron
Yesterday: Masturbated 4 times, gonna try and rest my penis for a day or two (maybe go clubbing on Fri/Sat and get a girl with a fully refreshed accessory). Won £150 on NBA betting. Watched V for Vendetta and the new Ronaldo film. Started to re-learn basic Java (haven't done it in about 3 years). Got a chippy, drank three protein shakes.

Today: Just got myself a 12 pack of Carling but it tastes terrible, God how do people drink this crap? Also went to Tesco but Black Ops 3 was sold out for PS4, too late to go to the city centre now so might download it. Got a subway, will later get Dominos. Currently listening to 80s music.

Supposedly I got an interview with the Royal Mail on Thursday (I was notified today through e-mail). They said to bring what I got in my confirmation e-mail, but I never received a confirmation e-mail. I phoned them last Friday after they tried to get in contact with me after I done the application online and they said they would send me a confirmation e-mail for an interview but I never got one.

I've looked into all the philosophy shabazz and decided I'm a nihilist but tend not to dwell on it. Also learning how to cook sounds like a good idea, seems like I can't put on much weight even when I eat takeaways everyday and drink lots of alcohol.

God I'm bored. I hope I feel better after I get through this first can.

Lay off the alcohol m8, it won't help.
Get too obeast to work
Original post by william walker
You forget about going to Church and becoming a wood cutter. He could look for a job as a professional pillow, would that be to your liking? :smile:

Yeah he could volunteer as a pillow, but that falls under the 'acquire new skills that will be useful in the future' :wink:
Pretend you are left wing on a student forum to hide the fact that you are really a right wing moron.
Original post by Lunch Money
Pretend you are left wing on a student forum to hide the fact that you are really a right wing moron.

Obvious partisan who has taken offence to my username. With regards to the parties I vote for, I wouldn't be seen as anything other than left wing.
Obvious partisan who has taken offence to my username. With regards to the parties I vote for, I wouldn't be seen as anything other than left wing.

I vote Tory.
Original post by Lunch Money
I vote Tory.

Good for you and I didn't now toodles.
Good for you and I didn't now toodles.

Silence, peasant.
So I've started lifting weights, drinking every night (tonight the off licence was closed though), starting to actually play my ps4 and getting the new COD tomorrow, sports gambling....

Ignoring all my friends because I don't wanna tell them I'm unemployed which sucks.

Does anyone know if the two free pizzas deal on Tuesday starts at one minute past midnight? God I'm bored.

This guy has to be taking the mick out of unemployed people. I mean all the stereotypes are there-booze, gaming, gambling...
Original post by i<3milkshake
This guy has to be taking the mick out of unemployed people. I mean all the stereotypes are there-booze, gaming, gambling...

Those are YOUR stereotypes. The stereotypes I usually hear are we are on benefits, which I'm not. Could make up many stereotypes for the unemployed I guess since they are looked down upon so much.

Love how you bolded lifting weights as if that's a bad thing to be doing.
You could smash a bus stop up, unemployed people seem to enjoy it

Quick Reply

Latest