The Student Room Group

Going out with an Indian girl!!!

Scroll to see replies

I'm an Indian girl. My advice to u in particular would be not to be awkward . From ur threads and posts u talk a lot of unnecessary and awkward crap. This way u might actually get through the date without her doing a runner in the middle. Also, don't say anything sexist. Dont be urself if u want her to like u
Original post by Ribbit1234
I'm an Indian girl. My advice to u in particular would be not to be awkward . From ur threads and posts u talk a lot of unnecessary and awkward crap. This way u might actually get through the date without her doing a runner in the middle. Also, don't say anything sexist. Dont be urself if u want her to like u

Lol i reckon that'd apply to any girl he takes out, not just Indian ones.
she only wants your money bro.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Nah she is unmarried, she's only 21!

What's her age got to do with her marital status? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kka25
Remember black dot is unmarried and red dot is married (or is it the other way around?)

Red dot is sniper...
Original post by Ribbit1234
Dont be urself if u want her to like u

Savage 😭
Reply 26
You're so needy. This isn't Facebook, stop telling us your (obviously fake) life story.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
Maybe @drowzee could help :tongue:

OP has no hope
Original post by drowzee
OP has no hope

:rofl:

Why? He's a dentist/doctor (I have difficulty remembering OP's imaginary occupation).
Original post by drowzee
OP has no hope

:five:
Just don't tell her about your other girlfriends and you'll be fine. :tongue:imp:
:rofl:

Why? He's a dentist/doctor (I have difficulty remembering OP's imaginary occupation).

Apparently he graduated from Oxford with a medicine degree. His degree and job will never make up for his personality, poor guy. :frown:
Original post by drowzee
Apparently he graduated from Oxford with a medicine degree. His degree and job will never make up for his personality, poor guy. :frown:

so savage :rofl:

:ahee:
Original post by drowzee

Personalities can change though!
Original post by donutaud15
What's her age got to do with her marital status? :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

She's not married but I'm remarking that 21 would be a young age for someone to be married by anyway, unless you were a chav.
Original post by drowzee

so savage :rofl:

:ahee:

Original post by TorpidPhil

In any comment it's the same formula

[person making the comment] x [comment itself]

So 0 x [anything] is still 0 lol :smile:
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
But is she from Oxford?

I heard the new movie was boring. Hopefully both of you like criticising things.

Nah not even close. Really crap university. But it's ok, beggars can't be choosers.
Nah not even close. Really crap university. But it's ok, beggars can't be choosers.
I'm surprised by your analogy.
She's not married but I'm remarking that 21 would be a young age for someone to be married by anyway, unless you were a chav.

It is young but doesn't mean person is a chav if they do. :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TorpidPhil

Could you please change our profile pic?

Quick Reply

Latest