The Student Room Group

Major TSR crush... help!!

So there's this guy who I've seen around on TSR quite a bit, and I've sort of developed a crush on him :colondollar:

The thing is he's really nice to everyone, really smart and loves helping people :h: All the guys I've come across irl have been d*cks but he's just so different! Also he's 1 year older than me (I'm 20) and he has a job so he doesn't come on here a lot.

The problem is that I've not had much of a chance to talk to him yet. We briefly exchanged quotes on like a couple of threads, but that was many weeks ago and I doubt he remembers me :frown:

I was thinking of starting a convo through VMs and then going from there, but I'm not sure how to do it :s-smilie:

Some help would be appreciated! :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
deez nuts :smile:
message him and see if he responds
You don't even know them :facepalm:
You developed a "major crush" on someone you have never met or even seen what they look like?

In terms of help I would say slow things down a lot. You can't have a crush on someone because after their username some nice letters appear after them. If you know what they look like fair enough, but you don't even know that (or if you do, fair enough though. By all means.)
I'm failing to understand how people develop these crushes.
Reply 6
but she knows (hint look at name) :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
All the guys I've come across irl have been d*cks but he's just so different!

You don't know that he is different "irl" though, do you?
So there's this guy who I've seen around on TSR quite a bit, and I've sort of developed a crush on him :colondollar:

The thing is he's really nice to everyone, really smart and loves helping people :h: All the guys I've come across irl have been d*cks but he's just so different! Also he's 1 year older than me (I'm 20) and he has a job so he doesn't come on here a lot.

The problem is that I've not had much of a chance to talk to him yet. We briefly exchanged quotes on like a couple of threads, but that was many weeks ago and I doubt he remembers me :frown:

I was thinking of starting a convo through VMs and then going from there, but I'm not sure how to do it :s-smilie:

Follow your heart. It will lead you to fabulous things.
Get his number? Perhaps arrange a meeting with him over tea perhaps at some cafe and discuss...
Original post by ivybridge

if that is all it takes to form a major crush then I genuinely worry for the world.
:redface:
Original post by samina_ay
I'm failing to understand how people develop these crushes.

Happens quite a lot tbh, sometimes you'll see someone posts and think they're funny or whatever; then you'll start PMing/VMing and you'll grow attached I guess.

OP - PM him. I doubt anything bad will come from saying you enjoy his posts or whatever then take it from there.
Deez nutshh :d :dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :smile:
TSR is a ****ing weird place :rofl:
Original post by Precious Illusions

OP - PM him. I doubt anything bad will come from saying you enjoy his posts or whatever then take it from there.

"I enjoy your posts", do you reckon this could be a good chat up line in real life, too? :biggrin:
Is it me? :redface:
Original post by ivybridge

Original post by i<3milkshake
You developed a "major crush" on someone you have never met or even seen what they look like?

In terms of help I would say slow things down a lot. You can't have a crush on someone because after their username some nice letters appear after them. If you know what they look like fair enough, but you don't even know that (or if you do, fair enough though. By all means.)

Original post by Davalla
You don't know that he is different "irl" though, do you?

Okay so maybe "major crush" is a bit of an exaggeration, but I've seen enough of his posts to get an idea of what he's like and I just want to get to know him better.

Ideas? :smile:
Original post by Davalla
"I enjoy your posts", do you reckon this could be a good chat up line in real life, too? :biggrin:

I don't see how it could fail.
Original post by william walker
Is it me? :redface:

Haha nope, sorry mate :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending