The Student Room Group

Major TSR crush... help!!

Scroll to see replies

Slide into his PMs.
Troll in the dungeon

Just thought you ought to know
Original post by samina_ay
I'm failing to understand how people develop these crushes.

ur the weird one here :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Happens quite a lot tbh, sometimes you'll see someone posts and think they're funny or whatever; then you'll start PMing/VMing and you'll grow attached I guess.

OP - PM him. I doubt anything bad will come from saying you enjoy his posts or whatever then take it from there.

But won't he find it strange if some random person PM'd him and told him something like that? I mean I don't want to come across as weird or anything :redface:

How should I put it? Ty for the help! :smile:
Original post by XcitingStuart
ur the weird one here :tongue: :biggrin:

pls elaborate?
pls elaborate?

for not developing these crushes.
Original post by Anonymous
Haha nope, sorry mate :smile:

Why not? What is the matter with me? Are you mates? Do I know who you are? PM so I know. :smile:
for not developing these crushes.

haha, a crush irl, is waaaaaaaay better than the internet.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Slide into his PMs.

Perhaps wee willy could slide in also?
haha, a crush irl, is waaaaaaaay better than the internet.

I've had both, so the best of both worlds, no? I'm versatile, adaptable, (think of all synonymous words lol)
I've had both, so the best of both worlds, no? I'm versatile, adaptable, (think of all synonymous words lol)

good for you then
TSR never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Have a look at some threads that he's been posting in, initiate a conversation on one of those threads, take it to VMs and go from there.

To be honest you sound like a bit of a stalker so that shouldn't be too difficult for you! :tongue:
Original post by william walker
Perhaps wee willy could slide in also?

Lmao don't think she wants ya m8 :rofl:
Reply 33
So there's this guy who I've seen around on TSR quite a bit, and I've sort of developed a crush on him :colondollar:

The thing is he's really nice to everyone, really smart and loves helping people :h: All the guys I've come across irl have been d*cks but he's just so different! Also he's 1 year older than me (I'm 20) and he has a job so he doesn't come on here a lot.

The problem is that I've not had much of a chance to talk to him yet. We briefly exchanged quotes on like a couple of threads, but that was many weeks ago and I doubt he remembers me :frown:

I was thinking of starting a convo through VMs and then going from there, but I'm not sure how to do it :s-smilie:

Some help would be appreciated! :redface:

Show him pictures of Guinea Pigs.
This is jokes.

But I'm 20, not 21.
But won't he find it strange if some random person PM'd him and told him something like that? I mean I don't want to come across as weird or anything :redface:

How should I put it? Ty for the help! :smile:

Nah I don't think so. Just say you find his posts funny/interesting and then ask something about him. He'll be flattered I imagine.
Does his name begin with T? (And end with l?)
Original post by william walker
Why not? What is the matter with me? Are you mates? Do I know who you are? PM so I know. :smile:

No you don't know who I am :smile:

Original post by Most Competitive
TSR never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Have a look at some threads that he's been posting in, initiate a conversation on one of those threads, take it to VMs and go from there.

To be honest you sound like a bit of a stalker so that shouldn't be too difficult for you! :tongue:

Hmm that actually sounds like a decent plan :lol:

Original post by JD1lla
Show him pictures of Guinea Pigs.

Where did that come from? :rofl:
Reply 38
No you don't know who I am :smile:

Hmm that actually sounds like a decent plan :lol:

Where did that come from? :rofl:

pretty obvious who you are
Whenever I see these thread titles. The first thing I think of is WHO IS IT? :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending