The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall

And mary kate took cocaine whilst in the throws of her anorexia.

Source?
Original post by driftawaay
Source?

I vaguely remember it from some sort of lifetime show about them I watched when I was also struggling with eating problems...that **** makes you want to watch others in the same position for some reason, super unhealthy. As far as I know it was a pretty well known fact.
Original post by SophieSmall
I vaguely remember it from some sort of lifetime show about them

Yeah. No source.
Black people age much better than white people and this is a fact. There's been lots of research into this and in fact one study was done by OLAY the cosmetics company who found that black women age at least 10 years slower than white women. Google it, Im on my phone so I cant.

Our beautiful melanin rich skin is being studied in labarotries because cosmetic brands are trying to harness our youth and bottle it up for troglodytes like you who are aging astronomically by the second.

I'm sorry but this is completely ridiculous. All of them have tons of make up on so arguing about who has aged better is completely pointless. Most twentysomething whites don't look 70 like Mary Kate and Ashley do in that particular picture. If you look them up you will find that they don't look that awful every day either (especially ot Ashley).

Britney Spears has aged prematurely because of all her problems and mental health issues/drugs problems, Fergie looks ridiculous because of the botox and lip injections, Lindsay Lohan has been an alcohol and drug addict for a decade, Amanda Bynes has only been in an out of mental hospital and probably on drugs and usually looks dishevelled and ridiculous these days but she doesn't look 'old' so I don't get the point of that picture. The picture of Shakira is not even from an event, it's from a photoshoot for God's sake and she is white and so is Thalia.

Anybody could do a reverse and show you good lookign white women and ugly women of colour.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Reminds me of when my mum told me English girls age badly when I said I would marry one. :mmm:

Your mother is a racist, and I will report her to the mods
Original post by Mr Smurf
Reminds me of when my mum told me English girls age badly when I said I would marry one. :mmm:

no but you said that white girls don't like oriental guys
the olsen twins are not actually identical
Original post by karl pilkington
the olsen twins are not actually identical

Twins, still twin.
the sun idk
Not true. I think it varies. I've seen some young looking white people when they were a lot older. It just depends
My mum is 65 and she is as stunning as the day she stepped out the womb! Not all white people age badly!:smile:
None of those women were particularly bad looking either. If my parnter looked like that at that age I'd be happy.

These threads are so vain and brain dead I can feel my brain cell aging just reading it. It;s like reading those **** gossip mags. :-/
White women are beautiful to start with, I can't say the same for black women. I don't really care about aging when black women aren't attractive to me to start with.

Also, almost all of the black women you've posted have white DNA!! lol
Mary Kate was anorexic about a decade ago, but neither of them were ever on drugs.

I read in a magazine once that one of them was hooked on coke or something.
Original post by Bealzibub
White women are beautiful to start with, I can't say the same for black women. I don't really care about aging when black women aren't attractive to me to start with.

Also, almost all of the black women you've posted have white DNA!! lol

listen troglodyte how can you claim that black women arent atractive to begin with when black women are ****ting on white women in every aspect of beauty. You yourself admitted that black women have better longevity in the looks department compared to these 'Beckies' you see everywhere and thats just the icing on the cake.

White women without make up are a sore sight to behold and you see girls in their 20s looking like they just hit 48 lmao.

Show me a white woman thats pretty without make up BECAUSE they dont exist where i live lol
(edited 8 years ago)
I don't believe this is as true as I have never noticed that old white people are particularly more haggard looking than old brown and black people.
Original post by Danny McCoyne
listen troglodyte how can you claim that black women arent atractive to begin with when black women are ****ting on white women in every aspect of beauty. You yourself admitted that black women have better longevity in the looks department compared to these 'Beckies' you see everywhere and thats just the icing on the cake.

White women without make up are a sore sight to behold and you see girls in their 20s looking like they just hit 48 lmao.

Show me a white woman thats pretty without make up BECAUSE they dont exist where i live lol

To reiterate: The so-called 'black women' you posted all have white DNA

I am here for this thread.
Original post by kka25
Didn't know some people can have very few sweat glands; what are the impacts though?

Well, for women, it's great because their mascara won't run when they put on make-up. They brag about it to each other subtly in some cases. If you're having to work outdoors, it's horrible because it means leads to a decreased ability to stand heat, though. You feel exhausted more quickly and get hotter more quickly. You need to fan yourself more, etc.

What happens is that I only get a very thin film of sweat that clings to the skin, rather than having the sweat run in actual beads, even if it's 90-100 F (about 32-38 C). It's the opposite of someone that "sweats like a pig", although there's no term for it. The best one I can think of is "sweats like a lady".
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest