The Student Room Group

Was I raped?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JRN19
All what women need to get money these days is just to flash their ass or tits or offer their sexual services if they happen to be poor and unemployed.

If you're feeling jealous about this too, you did know that there's a market for male prostitutes too? The clients will be male, but that shouldn't be a problem for someone with your views.
Original post by JRN19
You know what I find ignorant and stupid? Your belief that every rapist deserves the same punishment. Rape is too much of a complex thing to treat exactly the same.

Where did I say every rapist deserves the same punishment? I agree that all should be jailed - I know you might prefer different but you are falling into the trap of deciding that one rape is somehow worse than another based upon your own judgment, yet it is the effect upon the victim which is the significant issue.

I cannot see how you think rape is too complex. I presume you base this upon your idea that wearing a condom and being gentle means you are some kind of gentleman rapist with a genuine concern for his victim. Still a rapist. Coercion and force are the same thing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JRN19
Severe internal injury? You'll have just as much chance of getting that in normal sexual intercourse

Which, with your attitude, you will never get.
Original post by JRN19
Yeah, shame evolution doesn't have a response to ***** from the Internet. But I couldn't really care less of your opinion as you're obviously to simple to understand what punishments for rape there should be.

Okay ... so the fact that I know quite a lot about rape, how they are investigated, how the burden of proof works, how the forensic evidence is employed, and that I have met quite a lot of survivors and sex offenders after these incidents means I am too simple to understand the punishments? I am simple because I can read the sentencing guidelines?

Maybe you could try speaking to a rape survivor - like I have done many times - and then learn a little more about the effects this crime has on people. Maybe you could just grow up, you little boy. You are immature and naive. You seem to think you own the rights to any woman's body as long as you wear a condom and she is single. You are misogynistic throw back.

You have poked your head above the parapet - and quite possibly could be viewed as a future offender - and your IP address is now a matter of record and is tied into your comments about how you view women.For ever.

I presume because you think you are Superman that you are safe from being accused of sexual assault but - let's be honest - it seems that sexual assault is common enough that it could happen to you. Sure: you would love to take ownership of this part of the thread and try to use it to make a point about selfish women lying about you but - sorry laddie - that is rather rare. You get accused and you will have to explain your comments on here.

God help you if you are accused of a sex crime: you have truly nailed your own coffin shut.

Boom, as they say round here.
Reply 64
Original post by unprinted
If you're feeling jealous about this too, you did know that there's a market for male prostitutes too? The clients will be male, but that shouldn't be a problem for someone with your views.

Sorry mate but I'm not gay, sorry to disappoint you.
Reply 65
Original post by Canterbury bloke
Okay ... so the fact that I know quite a lot about rape, how they are investigated, how the burden of proof works, how the forensic evidence is employed, and that I have met quite a lot of survivors and sex offenders after these incidents means I am too simple to understand the punishments? I am simple because I can read the sentencing guidelines?

Maybe you could try speaking to a rape survivor - like I have done many times - and then learn a little more about the effects this crime has on people. Maybe you could just grow up, you little boy. You are immature and naive. You seem to think you own the rights to any woman's body as long as you wear a condom and she is single. You are misogynistic throw back.

You have poked your head above the parapet - and quite possibly could be viewed as a future offender - and your IP address is now a matter of record and is tied into your comments about how you view women.For ever.

I presume because you think you are Superman that you are safe from being accused of sexual assault but - let's be honest - it seems that sexual assault is common enough that it could happen to you. Sure: you would love to take ownership of this part of the thread and try to use it to make a point about selfish women lying about you but - sorry laddie - that is rather rare. You get accused and you will have to explain your comments on here.

God help you if you are accused of a sex crime: you have truly nailed your own coffin shut.

Boom, as they say round here.

I'm sure you'll love to put me behind bars, even though I've never committed rape and don't intend to. Now if you don't ****ing mind I'm going to piss of Pfizer now
Reply 66
Original post by JRN19
I'm sure you'll love to put me behind bars, even though I've never committed rape and don't intend to. Now if you don't ****ing mind I'm going to piss of Pfizer now

I made the wrong mistake of simply stating my opinion on some lousy forum on the ****ing Internet. It seems like even online I have am unfortunate enough to be ganged up upon. And I know that obviously it was a fatal mistake to of even bothering on a rape question on the forum, as detectives or cops or whatever you along with women don't understand and try to abuse me. Good luck putting me behind bars son, or whatever the **** you hope to do.
Reply 67
Original post by JRN19

Oh
and we're all ****ing kids on here really, that's why it's called a student forum. Unless you're retarded and still have to go to college. Or do you have nothing better to do with your time then watching what people put on forums and reporting them or something?
Reply 68
Original post by JRN19
I made the wrong mistake of simply stating my opinion on some lousy forum on the ****ing Internet. It seems like even online I have am unfortunate enough to be ganged up upon. And I know that obviously it was a fatal mistake to of even bothering on a rape question on the forum, as detectives or cops or whatever you along with women don't understand and try to abuse me. Good luck putting me behind bars son, or whatever the **** you hope to do.

You made a statement that I, and other people disagreed with. We argued against your opinion. It is you who doesn't understand rape and its devastating effects. It isn't abuse, it's argument.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes this is rape IF it happened as you say.

If you want to defend your honour and aren't telling the full truth the law will definitely find out and not necessarily treat you favourably. I'm not trying to be mean but sometimes you've got to be cruel to be kind. I will say don't make the mistake many other young girls have in the past because the truth always comes out in the end.

There was a girl at my high school boasting about how she was going to have sex in an old factory in Lancaster with some filthy skater, she did the deed, decided she didn't like it and told the cops. She was a very naive girl and grew up a lot after being told off but sometimes there will be examples made out of liars. You have been warned.

But if you have been raped that's terrible and you should go to the cops and discard my warning.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JRN19

With the comments he makes I am not surprised he gets ganged up on. The victim blaming victim. Boo hoo.
Original post by JRN19
Oh
and we're all ****ing kids on here really, that's why it's called a student forum. Unless you're retarded and still have to go to college. Or do you have nothing better to do with your time then watching what people put on forums and reporting them or something?

Kids like you? Most posters are actually quite intelligent. I am a student, a real life rootin tootin student on a real life course. I just took the advice of one of my lecturers and went out and volunteered and now I am hooked. I have met loads of victims of lots of crimes in one post and lots of offenders in another.

You should try it: makes you feel good and it helps.

Second thoughts, maybe you shouldn't.
Reply 72
Original post by Limpopo
I shall quote the law...

Sexual offences act 2003

A person (A) commits and offence if

(a) He intentionally penetrates the vagina,anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration and
(c) (A) does not reasonably believe that (B) consents

Now the question in this case is not as to whether penetration occurred as clearly that appears to be the case.

The question is, did he reasonably believe that you consented? How could he reasonably believe it if you were intoxicated? Were you in a fit state to consent?

I believe there is a suspicion of rape at least.

If you firmly believe that that was the case, then make a complaint.

I have been a juror in a rape case. You must be convinced and sure because you will have to face the posturing of a defence barrister.

If he knew that you didn't consent and he didn't withdraw, it's rape.

Based on case of R v Kaitamaki, the defendant who knew that the victim didn't consent and continued his act was guilty of rape.

Quick Reply

Latest