The Student Room Group

Did terrible in my first year!! Btec business L3

Hi guys,

Is there any way I can retake some of my units from last year? Or even do an extra unit this year in order to bring my grade up. I've heard a kid from last year was in the exact same position as me and managed to bring all his 9 passes from the first year up to distinction and actually came out with triple D*.

Hope someone can understand my distress and help me out?!?!?!?:cry2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 1
hi
i really want to move to btec business
i made a mistake choosing btec science

please may i know wether i have to get passes in all assignment to pass first year

also btec rules have changed now
you can only resub and retake once
because you are in your second year its too late to resub or retake
but you rather just try hard this year :smile:
i know you can do it
Reply 2
Hi, yes you have to get a minimum of pass in each assignment in order to pass the year (even though you will probably end up with a low grade) Even one fail will mean you wont get your certificate even if you got all distinctions and failed one you would still fail, you need the minimum of 90 credits (9 pass grades)

Thanks for the info but that still leaves the question of being able to do an extra module??

Cheers for the kind words i'm trying my best lol :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by iz7426
Hi guys,

So I started my btec extended diploma in Sept 2014 and my overall grade for the first year was PP (9 Passes, yes I know. I had no idea what I was doing back then lol). Anyways, i'm trying for 9 distinctions this year in order to balance it out but even then i'll be finishing with DMM has put me in a really bad place in terms of what kind of unis I want to apply too.
Is there any way I can retake some of my units from last year? Or even do an extra unit this year in order to bring my grade up. I've heard a kid from last year was in the exact same position as me and managed to bring all his 9 passes from the first year up to distinction and actually came out with triple D*.

Sorry mate ur ****ed
Original post by iz7426
Hi guys,

So I started my btec extended diploma in Sept 2014 and my overall grade for the first year was PP (9 Passes, yes I know. I had no idea what I was doing back then lol). Anyways, i'm trying for 9 distinctions this year in order to balance it out but even then i'll be finishing with DMM has put me in a really bad place in terms of what kind of unis I want to apply too.

U might aswell beg , with ur man tits
Reply 5
Original post by LOLhahaha
U might aswell beg , with ur man tits

man tits? lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending