The Student Room Group

How comes black/ethnic people dont do lak....

environmental **** yeah, go camping or lak become Vegans n dat. Why do they nearly always gravitate to the same sort of mainstream consumerist shopping mall/MTV lifestyle that ironically is actually killing the ecosystems and livelihoods of their brothers in the regions from whence they came?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BruvYeah
environmental **** yeah, go camping or lak become Vegans n dat. Why do they nearly always gravitate to the same sort of mainstream consumerist shopping mall/MTV lifestyle that ironically is actually killing the ecosystems and livelihoods of their brothers in the regions from whence they came?

Ethnic people are more likely to be working class and being vegan/environmental issues/hipster etc is more of a middle class thing.
Reply 2
:hmmm:
Alright.
Reply 4
Original post by driftawaay
Ethnic people are more likely to be working class and being vegan/environmental issues/hipster etc is more of a middle class thing.

and just as I was gonna tell OP that no one will take him seriously enough to answer....

right *closes laptop* Must get back to studying. :rolleyes:
Reply 5

*re-opens laptop*

On 2nd thought,
Now that I've actually read this, please tell me you're being sarcastic.
Original post by King Mal
*re-opens laptop*

On 2nd thought,
Now that I've actually read this, please tell me you're being sarcastic.

I am not being sarcastic. Veganism and shouting about the environment are not working class concerns.
Original post by BruvYeah

You are ignorant as f. I am Black and I am a vegan, go skiing and so forth. Please please please EDUCATE YOURSELF!

Oh and Black people aren't middle class?

My goodness, when will the TSR admins shut ignorant threads DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are tired of stupidty.
I am not being sarcastic. Veganism and shouting about the environment are not working class concerns.

I wish I could neg you so badly. You are an idiot.
Original post by Nehemiah'sFaith

Not every black person is middle class, just like not every white person is middle class.. and your point is...?
I wish I could neg you so badly. You are an idiot.

That must be frustrating for you.
Not every black person is middle class, just like not every white person is middle class.. and your point is...?

My point is that you are an idiot.
My point is that you are an idiot.

OK. Thank you for your non contribution to the thread.
Inb4 retarded generali-

Well crap, too late.
You are ignorant as f. I am Black and I am a vegan, go skiing and so forth. Please please please EDUCATE YOURSELF!

My goodness, when will the TSR admins shut ignorant threads DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are tired of stupidty.

Oh dear

*pulls up beach chair and opens crisps*
*offers to the random person sitting next to me*

I've got to admit, the stupid things people say is the one reason I keep coming back.
I'm staring at the following: ethnic people. Is this an actual term?
brev who gives a toss ab the environment anyways xddddddd

its all about the green cuz.

i tinks thats general not only black ppls
Original post by Vikingninja
I'm staring at the following: ethnic people. Is this an actual term?

I think op is referring to non whites and painting them in a bad light. The word itself is used by some people especially on Twitter
Original post by queen-bee
I think op is referring to non whites and painting them in a bad light. The word itself is used by some people especially on Twitter

Are they all idiots?

Quick Reply

Latest