The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indeterminate

That's a great one! This ties in perfectly with World Kindness Day which is this Friday. :smile: I have a separate thread for this and Children in Need Day so please feel free to check that out:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3713935
Thanks so much for adding a lot of positivity to this thread. :wink:
Original post by Matrix123
That's a great one! This ties in perfectly with World Kindness Day which is this Friday. :smile: I have a separate thread for this and Children in Need Day so please feel free to check that out:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3713935
Thanks so much for adding a lot of positivity to this thread. :wink:

And thank you for those kind words :biggrin: I aim to spread positivity wherever I go :h:
"Always look on the bright side of life" - the song

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Indeterminate
And thank you for those kind words :biggrin: I aim to spread positivity wherever I go :h:

You're welcome. :tongue: That's phenomenal to hear. You're one of my new BFFs. :smile:

Only a fool would call themselves wise, a wise man knows themselves to be a fool.
Original post by Andy98
Only a fool would call themselves wise, a wise man knows themselves to be a fool.

Haha, that's true. :wink: I really liked the others so I didn't want to not post that. :smile:
Haha, that's true. :wink: I really liked the others so I didn't want to not post that. :smile:

Haha, yeah I know - just saw the opportunity:wink:
Oh my goodness, that took up most of the page! :laugh: I like that quote, I have a few others too! :tongue:
Original post by Andy98
Haha, yeah I know - just saw the opportunity:wink:

Haha, good on you for doing that. I really like that quote. It's from Shakespeare, right? Thanks for posting it. :smile:
"What lies behind you and what lies in front of you pales in comparison to what lies inside you..."
Haha, good on you for doing that. I really like that quote. It's from Shakespeare, right? Thanks for posting it. :smile:

Dunno where it came from
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Oh my goodness, that took up most of the page! :laugh: I like that quote, I have a few others too! :tongue:

Cool, that quote was amazing. Don't worry, the larger it is, the more likely it will attract people's attention! :biggrin:
Original post by Andy98
Dunno where it came from

Oh, well it's a fantastic quote anyway. :smile:
Oh, well it's a fantastic quote anyway. :smile:

I was debating on doing my own version - "Only a fool would themselves wise, for a wise man knows the label isn't worth the hassle"
Original post by Andy98
I was debating on doing my own version - "Only a fool would themselves wise, for a wise man knows the label isn't worth the hassle"

Ooh, I love that! If you'd posted that, I probably would have thought that was a real quote anyway! :biggrin:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

That's another amazing quote. Thanks so much for posting it! :wink:
Ooh, I love that! If you'd posted that, I probably would have thought that was a real quote anyway! :biggrin:

Hahaha thanks

Quick Reply

Latest