Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Venticular
That would be August 2016 though.

it'll have to be Christmas Day then.

or you could start the new year off with a "bang"
Reply 41
Original post by ivybridge
Well you should definitely end it with the sister but I don't think going out with the brother will work when that ends. She won't be happy with that. Also, are you positive you're gay? I mean, you must have been sexually attracted to the girl to sleep with her in the first place, no?

I'm pretty positive I'm gay; the sex with him feels so much better than with her, and he's better to be around generally. I find him hotter than I found her; I was attracted to her in the first place, and I've been sleeping with her since August, but it doesn't feel as good as with the brother at all. I've become less and less attracted to her as time has gone on; the same with all girls.

How do I end it with the sister?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 42
Well you should definitely end it with the sister but I don't think going out with the brother will work when that ends. She won't be happy with that. Also, are you positive you're gay? I mean, you must have been sexually attracted to the girl to sleep with her in the first place, no?

the siblings must look a like somewhat
I'm pretty positive I'm gay; the sex with him feels so much better than with her, and he's better to be around generally. I find him hotter than I found her; I was attracted to her in the first place, and I've been sleeping with her since August, but it doesn't feel as good as with the brother at all.I've become less and less attracted to her as time has gone on; the same with all girls.

You just say it isn't working for you anymore?
Reply 44
You just say it isn't working for you anymore?

I want to keep the relationship with the brother though, so I don't think saying that would be a good idea?
Reply 45
Original post by pbw
the siblings must look a like somewhat

You're right, somewhat, in the brother/sister way.
I want to keep the relationship with the brother though, so I don't think saying that would be a good idea?

I'm not being funny pal but how on earth will that work? It will become very clear what's going on...
Reply 47
I'm not being funny pal but how on earth will that work? It will become very clear what's going on...

I know I have to end it with her, but I don't think just saying we're not working any more will cut it, just before going out with just the brother.
Reply 48

tell her you're a taker and you need a giver.
I know I have to end it with her, but I don't think just saying we're not working any more will cut it, just before going out with just the brother.

Well it will have to won't it? If you tell her you're with the brother that will just crash and burn, lol.
Reply 50
Original post by pbw
tell her you're a taker and you need a giver.

I'm a giver and a taker though.
Reply 51
Well it will have to won't it? If you tell her you're with the brother that will just crash and burn, lol.

She's gonna find out I'm with the brother after ending it with her, from other people though, or from him, as I want to be going out with him.
She's gonna find out I'm with the brother after ending it with her, from other people though, or from him, as I want to be going out with him.

Yes and that will probably cause her and him to fight and drift apart and you don't know how he'll feel when that happens. This is his sister. To be honest, pal, you're answering your own question. Tell her the truth.
I'm a giver and a taker though.

He means come out.
Reply 54
Yes and that will probably cause her and him to fight and drift apart and you don't know how he'll feel when that happens. This is his sister. To be honest, pal, you're answering your own question. Tell her the truth.

He's already said he'll stay with me when she knows about us. I guess their relationship is just going to be fractured no matter what now.
Wow dude you are living the dream, that's hot
Reply 56
Original post by scrotgrot
Wow dude you are living the dream, that's hot

Haha I guess so.
Reply 57
Original post by pbw
it'll have to be Christmas Day then.

or you could start the new year off with a "bang"

Both are good ideas.
omg I know it's probably a really hard situation but this is hilarious xDD. Like something out of a bad soap or something lool.

You should find a way to tell the girl but not break the sister/brother bond.
Like break up with the girl but don't tell her your dating her brother :LL
Being gay doesn't inherently mean you have HIV, ignorant prick.

oh I thought it did thanks for correcting me I have been living in ignorance all these years

Latest

Trending

Trending