Is weird cute?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Is weird cute?

Depends on the level of weirdness. /thread
Reply 3
Is weird cute?

Depends what your definition of "weird" is?

But If someone says you look "weird" I doubt it's a subliminal that you're "cute".
Original post by Andy98
Depends on the level of weirdness. /thread

/openthread.

there's different kinds of weird. there's 'i can't figure out what's up with this guy, he's so mysterious and intriguing' and then there's 'this guy must have no friends'
What weird?:s-smilie:

Weird as in like alternate hobbies like paper-clip refining or weird like they eat cucumbers with peanut butter, soy sauce and Marmite all together? :biggrin:
Reply 6
Up to a certain degree. Well not exactly cute , I'd say interesting. Think of it : universe, human behaviour,Radiohead, list goes on
Reply 7
Original post by Tom Jickleson
/openthread.

there's different kinds of weird. there's 'i can't figure out what's up with this guy, he's so mysterious and intriguing' and then there's 'this guy must have no friends'

That's what I was saying.
Original post by Andy98
That's what I was saying.

If you say so buddy.
If somebody has told you that you looked "weird", then that's not cute.

If somebody has told you that you are weird, that's meaningless. Weird is a useless descriptor.
It can be.
Wyrd is cute.
Is weird cute?

I use "weird" in the context of "you're weird" to say to someone that something that they have said or done seems to be unusual for me, out of the ordinary, however, it amused me and therefore I view it as a funny/silly thing...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending