The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by yasaminO_o
m8 chill

Tis Banter'eth
Original post by Fiduciam
Omg lool (but not lool 😭), I feel for you, I can't fully relate but I broke my radial head prior to my A2 exams, I had to postpone surgery till after my exams and that truly messed me up too. Hopefully you'll be fine though :biggrin:

Oh no! Did you get where you wanted to get to in the end?
Original post by Tom Jickleson
Do you enjoy the attention you get from being good looking? Does it get boring after a while? Are good looking girls insecure about their looks? Are all of your friends also good looking? Are you conceited?

Honestly I'm the worst at taking compliments. If I get one for my looks I blush and don't talk for about 10 minutes aha. I don't even think I'm that pretty - I think most girls are quite self-conscious tbh. I think all my friends are very pretty.
Original post by Gladiator12345
I hope u get where u want to go, ive got an interview at manchester for chem eng

Oh nice well done! Is that you're first choice? Hope it goes well for you :smile:
Honestly I'm the worst at taking compliments. If I get one for my looks I blush and don't talk for about 10 minutes aha. I don't even think I'm that pretty - I think most girls are quite self-conscious tbh. I think all my friends are very pretty.

im the same and you are very pretty hun. i think its normal for girls to blush when they get complimented unless they are really vain
Never received one - don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing lol

Your body is 75% water, and I’m thirsty.

:ahee:

I guess you're not as good looking in real life then if you blush when complimented about your looks. Also, all girls say their friends are pretty even if they're ugly as ****, to be fair. Though it does intrigue me that girls gravitate towards other girls similar to them looks-wise.
I guess you're not as good looking in real life then if you blush when complimented about your looks. Also, all girls say their friends are pretty even if they're ugly as ****, to be fair. Though it does intrigue me that girls gravitate towards other girls similar to them looks-wise.

thats not nice to say. just cuz she blushes does not mean she is ugly in real life
As above :smile:

Are you a virgin?
What are your views on religion? ( do you follow one?)

What are you currently studying?

Thoughts on armenia and turkish genocide- did it happen or not

That is most likely true, and my closest friends are very varied in terms of their looks tbf
death by asphyxiation (by pillow) or death by sitting down in a blazing fire ? ^_^
Original post by TheTruthTeller
What are your views on religion? ( do you follow one?)

What are you currently studying?

Thoughts on armenia and turkish genocide- did it happen or not

Not religious - I'd rather be a good person because I want to be than because something might punish my soul if I'm not

Currently revising Maths and Latin A2 for retakes

Yes, I believe it happened
Original post by Kittyboy
death by asphyxiation (by pillow) or death by sitting down in a blazing fire ? ^_^

Asphyxiation
Original post by hellodave5
Your body is 75% water, and I’m thirsty.

:ahee:

Wow
Original post by mil88
Are you a virgin?

cheeky
cheeky

Soooooooooo, are you a virgin?:colondollar:
Original post by mil88
Soooooooooo, are you a virgin?:colondollar:

no
Original post by revisionbasher21