The Student Room Group

Manchester uni fashion marketing interview

Hii I've applied to fashion marketing and have an interview there soon, I was wondering if anyone who has done the same could tell me a bit about what they will ask me so I can prepare for it
Reply 1
im also applying for this course, any tips on personal statement? good luck at the interview :smile:
Reply 2
Congratulations on your interview! I applied to do fashion buying and have an interview, when's yours?
Reply 3
Thanks, you too! mine is the 25th of this month, yours might be the same!
Original post by maz98
Congratulations on your interview! I applied to do fashion buying and have an interview, when's yours?
Reply 4
Thankyou! I basically wrote about what i want to learn more about, so eg trend forecasting, etc. The only thing i would say is really pack it with relevant work experience, i think it makes a massive difference, Just try and get across your personality within that. Good luck, I hope it all goes well!
Original post by matilda13
im also applying for this course, any tips on personal statement? good luck at the interview :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Sophie199817
Thanks, you too! mine is the 25th of this month, yours might be the same!

Oh so is mine haha! Good luck hope it goes well! Do you know if there's a maths test?
Reply 6
Original post by maz98
Oh so is mine haha! Good luck hope it goes well! Do you know if there's a maths test?

I hope not?
Reply 7
Original post by Sophie199817
I hope not?

Where else have you applied ? Have you got any offers?

Quick Reply

Latest