The Student Room Group

The Courtauld 2016 Applicants!

Hello all! I've read through the old threads about The Courtauld, but just wanted to chat to anyone applying for the 2016 entry / attending the open day this coming Friday :smile: Also if anyone has any experiences of this uni it would be great to hear what it's like studying there! Having real trouble deciding whether to go for it or not..
Reply 1
I'm applying for HofA, but I'm not going to the open day on Friday, I went in September. It's a greeeeeeat place though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Yeah it was so good!! Where else you applying?
Hi, I'm also applying! Hope we all get in so we can meet each other :smile: Also, I've just made a 2015/16 HofA applicants thread, so join in if you want!
Reply 4
Original post by FranScan97
Hi, I'm also applying! Hope we all get in so we can meet each other :smile: Also, I've just made a 2015/16 HofA applicants thread, so join in if you want!

Where else are you applying?
Reply 5
Original post by miahansen
Yeah it was so good!! Where else you applying?

Im also applying to UEA.
Original post by v-corlh
Where else are you applying?

UEA, York, Warwick, and UCL :smile:
Reply 7
Central St Martins, UCL, Goldsmiths and SOAS - basically every uni in London that does HoA😂 CSM is 100% my first choice though, I think Courtauld is too small and old fashioned for me!😜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by miahansen
Central St Martins, UCL, Goldsmiths and SOAS - basically every uni in London that does HoA😂 CSM is 100% my first choice though, I think Courtauld is too small and old fashioned for me!😜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hola @miahansen

I'm excited to see that you have applied to SOAS! Just thought I'd stop by and invite you over to our 2016 SOAS Applicant Thread. That's the official one stop shop where you can ask me or other applicants questions, throw in some witty banter, go emoji crazy :gthumb: make new friends and other potential SOAS classmates, or just see what everyone else is up to!

Feel free to drop by and say helloooo whenever you get the chance! Looking forward to seeing you there. :rock:

~Mike
Reply 9
Has anyone had any news about the interviews? Can't be too long now!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending