The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by galatasaray1905
Nope, just applied! Let me know if you do! What are you predicted?

I am doing Irish Leaving cert and I am predicted 6 A1s. You too! I wish you all the best luck :smile:
What grades did you get predicted? What other unis are you applying to? (Mine are UCL,KCL,LSE, Leeds and Manchester)
(edited 8 years ago)
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by monalizza
I am doing Irish Leaving cert and I am predicted 6 A1s. You too! I wish you all the best luck :smile:

ohh hahaha have no idea how that works :/ same to you :smile:
Reply 302
Original post by thechemistress
Same here xD three of mine are MMI as well :cry2: Have you got any interviews yet?

Did Kings change to MMIs fairly recently? I had a book that still seems to say Kings interview traditionally...
Original post by muchensmile
Did Kings change to MMIs fairly recently? I had a book that still seems to say Kings interview traditionally...

Yeah, quite recently. Lots of unis have switched it up recently, tis why :h: it says on their website xD
Reply 304
Yeah, quite recently. Lots of unis have switched it up recently, tis why :h: it says on their website xD

Oh well all my unis are MMI based then... Except Edinburgh because they don't interview at all :wink:
Why the sad face?? Surely an interview offer should be a good thing xD
Yeah just got one for B'ham :h:

I'm not even sure, I just don't feel good ah. That's great, me too! I also have Leicester to worry about and feel like I would've performed better in a panel interview :colondollar: oh well!
Anyone heard for English yet?
Original post by aspiring_
I'm not even sure, I just don't feel good ah. That's great, me too! I also have Leicester to worry about and feel like I would've performed better in a panel interview :colondollar: oh well!

Woahhh, two interview offers already?? That's insane :biggrin: well done!
I agree with you, but ah well xD How does one even prepare for MMIs?

Original post by muchensmile
Oh well all my unis are MMI based then... Except Edinburgh because they don't interview at all :wink:

Haha, so 3/4 of yours are MMI? Where are you applying?
Reply 308

Kcl, Edinburgh, St Andrews and Aberdeen (Interview!)
And yeah no idea how to prepare for MMI
Original post by monalizza
Did anyone applying for law get offers?? :smile:

I think only anyone who applied for Dickson Poon would be this early, since they have to decide whether you get a place before they decide whether you get a scholarship!

Thanks! I'm pretty surprised myself :h: I was going to ask, in MMI do we each have individual interviewers or do we have to wait and take our turn to speak? (someone just asked me this and it's worrying me :redface: )
Original post by aspiring_
Thanks! I'm pretty surprised myself :h: I was going to ask, in MMI do we each have individual interviewers or do we have to wait and take our turn to speak? (someone just asked me this and it's worrying me :redface: )

Individual interviewers XD the interview sheet thing says that you'll be interviewed simulateously with other candidates but what it means that there'll be seven of us, one at each of the 7 stations :h:
Applied for IR on the 14th of October and have not heard anything since then. It's being 'reviewed and processed', should I be worried since everyone seems to be getting offers fairly quickly?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mxlik
Applied for IR on the 14th of October and have not heard anything since then. It's being 'reviewed and processed', should I be worried since everyone seems to be getting offers fairly quickly?

I'm applying for IR as well, what other unis did you apply for?
Original post by KingsOf
Got my offer for computer science! AAB but seems too high lol

When did you apply and what were your grades if you don't mind.
Reply 315
Original post by Mesosleepy
When did you apply and what were your grades if you don't mind.

The application went through last Tuesday and they replied on the Friday. It was really speedy :smile:

Compared to my AS grades, my predictions are AAA but that is because I'm doing a number of retakes :/
Reply 316
Original post by galatasaray1905
Nope, just applied! Let me know if you do! What are you predicted?

A*A*A you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh I take the IB :smile: but 39 points with 7,6,6 in my Higher Levels
Just received a rejection to study law due to ' you do not meet or are not predicted to meet the academic entrance requirements for the programme.' But I am predicted A*A*A* and the entry requirements are A*AA? Does anyone know why this is? I am so confused and just don't understand what has happened? It cannot be my LNAT, because how can I be predicted to meet that requirment. It must be grades and I have seen my reference and I am definitely predicted 3 A*s and I achieved an A at AS in each of these and over 90% UMS in all History, Politics and Law, Can anyone shed some light on this?????
Original post by KingsOf
The application went through last Tuesday and they replied on the Friday. It was really speedy :smile:

Compared to my AS grades, my predictions are AAA but that is because I'm doing a number of retakes :/

Firm or you still waiting for your other choices?

Latest