The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qboid
Johnny and his friends decide to go for a meal in Bayswater from his £2.2 million flat in Hampstead. The train leaves Hampstead Underground Station at 6.10pm, and takes 25 minutes to get to Bayswater Underground Station, at an average speed of 32.2mph.

What did Johnny have for dinner? :holmes:

Wtf they're like 5 miles away from each other how did it take 25 minutes to get there going at 32mph m8
Original post by eoe
What do you think of me?

Nice I guess? I don't really know you that well aha
Original post by candycaneland500
who is jenny? lol see what i mean and dont blame it on the girl this is ur fault hun. you clearly are not ready to be in relationships. sorry x

Well said @candycaneland500 that's true @Tom Jickleson because u flirt with everyone on tsr but then you claim that you can't have a relationship; girls aren't in the wrong mate you are!!
Original post by Treblebee
Ego nescio...
What are your three favourite (non-living) items in the World?

science
my bed
books
Original post by yasaminO_o
science
my bed
books

lol good answer:smile:
Reply 125
Wtf they're like 5 miles away from each other how did it take 25 minutes to get there going at 32mph m8

It was a... erm... slow 32mph :erm: :innocent:

Besides, you ignored the question :colonhash:
what the **** did you just say, you would say no to sucking dick, why ! tasts absoluetly fantastic
Original post by Qboid
It was a... erm... slow 32mph :erm: :innocent:

Besides, you ignored the question :colonhash:

beef wellington idk lol
haha my friend does lol,she thinks she is the princess of unicorns

ahaha, I love her already

technically rhinos are unicorns
Original post by nverjvlev
ahaha, I love her already

technically rhinos are unicorns

haha thats why i love her too and lol i said the same thing
Reply 130
beef wellington idk lol

Interesting.. of all the things you could say... choice of food says a lot about a person :ninja:

Good bye

:creep:
why do you want to go ICL? :smile:
If a guy without a picture of them in their avatar posted an AMA, would it get this much attention? :K:
Original post by Qboid
Interesting.. of all the things you could say... choice of food says a lot about a person :ninja:

Good bye

:creep:

I don't even eat beef wellington I'm vegetarian :lol:
haha thats why i love her too and lol i said the same thing

YES!!

I can never find anyone who believes me when I say that :smile:

my instagram bio was 'I believe in rhinos' for ages and everyone was like 'whut?' hahah
Original post by nverjvlev
YES!!

I can never find anyone who believes me when I say that :smile:

my instagram bio was 'I believe in rhinos' for ages and everyone was like 'whut?' hahah

hhaah lool xxxx
What’s your deepest darkest secret?
Reply 137
As above :smile:

ok, my question is do you not have any friends, youre bored? you think its best to waste your time on here? lol
Reply 138
Original post by SeanFM
If a guy without a picture of them in their avatar posted an AMA, would it get this much attention? :K:

Tbh, I've been meaning to post that question into an AMA for a while now. It's just today that I finally got the courage to do so :sadnod:

I don't even eat beef wellington I'm vegetarian :lol:

I'm sure there must be some psychological analysis I could do on this... too bad I'm a refuse collector and not a psychologist hey :smug:
Original post by XavierMyshkin
why do you want to go ICL? :smile:

Because they have a stellar record, I love the area, the research that happens there is amazing, London is my favourite place on earth, the feel of the university is very homey to me, the students are very competitive which will allow me to push myself to be the best that I can be and they have a generous bursary that will actually allow me to pursue medicine

Quick Reply

Latest