The Student Room Group

Being Gay at School.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zzzyax
Bitch go get ****ed up the ass, u ****ing bitch, youre no man, youre a ****ing bitch sad depressive hoe, dirty hoe, ****ing digusting person. let me guess are u bottom right. lol

People like you make me want to vomit - repeatedly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Of course :smile:

Bt should we even bother? He sounds like a bit of a lost cause if you ask me...:mmm:

Nevertheless, I think it's likely he will be getting banned in 3...2...

Well, yes because we stand up to people who make comments like, "ew". This guy is potentially the most homophobic and abusive user I have come across... aha.
Original post by ivybridge
Marilyn looks so beautiful :love:

IKR, the things I'd do to her... :sexface:
Well, yes because we stand up to people who make comments like, "ew". This guy is potentially the most homophobic and abusive user I have come across... aha.

Lol I was being sarcastic, lol don't worry I'm typing awayyy atm :tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol I was being sarcastic, lol don't worry I'm typing awayyy atm :tongue:

Sorry :colondollar:
Original post by driftawaay
IKR, the things I'd do to her... :sexface:

She's on my wall :love:
She's on my wall :love:

She's in my heart, so I win :u:

I have seen like all of her films, I am obsessed
Original post by Zzzyax
I know ur upset, ima **** you myself, and id bet youd ****ing love it, u dirty hoe

stop being nasty to everyone on here. Everyone deserves respect and why come back after 2 years to come and be mean?
Reply 28
Ya all just need to chill the **** out.....
Original post by eoe
Ya all just need to chill the **** out.....

"Ya all"? Can you not read?
Original post by Zzzyax
Bitch go get ****ed up the ass, u ****ing bitch, youre no man, youre a ****ing bitch sad depressive hoe, dirty hoe, ****ing digusting person. let me guess are u bottom right. lol

and......what on earth makes you think it is okay to say that? You must really have some issues to have such an out burst over some pixels, I wonder what your like in your everyday life when things don't go your way. I suggest to go find some soap and the dollop half the bottle in your mouth to wash it and scrub it clean.

This is just not normal behaviour.
Reply 31
"Ya all"? Can you not read?

Ignore the person. :u:
Whats the point of responding to the user. Do you really think he is gonna change his views?
No, so dont waste your time on people like this.
Sorry :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by eoe
Whats the point of responding to the user. Do you really think he is gonna change his views?

I don't care about him changing his views, just standing up for myself. I have hardly retaliated in a similar vain... I just answered with some pretty blunt sentences. It's easy for you to say ignore :lol:.
Original post by eoe

No, why?

He is disgusting. Like rotten and vile. I think we should have a say!
Original post by PrinceNuada
People like you make me want to vomit - repeatedly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know just reading that made my gag reflex a bit sensitive, I wonder what I would do in real life. He probably wouldn't go home with clean shoes! :redface:
Two openly gay people in my year at school. Am sure there are more. No one makes fun of them as they put it out there that they are gay and are proud of it although they do not go over the top about it so there is no opportunity/reason to bully them. Also maybe we are at the age where we are mature enough that banter no longer goes over the top (17/18).
That person is such an idiot... Using stars instead of letters....

But anyway i'm in year 11 now and theres only 1 openly gay person in my year, no one has a problem against it but i haaaate how (im a girl btw) the word lesbian is treated as an insult... Like some people - you will look at another girl and they have nothing better to do than say oh what a lesbian laugh at her etc.

And also im under the impression a few at least people think i am a lesbian (not that i care but obvs this discussion is about gay in school, like i dont give two thoughts about it

. ever) its because im pretty much a tomboy and i feel great because thats who i am etc etc like no one in my school has ever seen me in a skirt etc because i dont find it me you know... Haha but anyway i hate how if your naot in the catogory of "normal girl" some dumb people will go against you etc , but all in all most people are quite open 😉☺
Original post by Zzzyax
Thats not true everyone whose normal hates you

Actually I'll think you'll find everyone who is 'normal' hates you XD. You are so delusional it's almost a joke.
Original post by Zzzyax
bitch shut the **** up hoe

omg lol I was right, you are so beyond the normal level of comprehension it's unreal.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending