The Student Room Group

Girl, you dont need make up!

[video="youtube;fyeTJVU4wVo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyeTJVU4wVo[/video]
not all of us do :h:
Yes you do, don't listen to him.

At the least, some lipstick, eyeliner, and a bit of mascara.
Reply 3
That video though :dance::dance: really catchy xD

---

But on a serious note, girls are free to choose to wear it if they want. I normally don't wear make up mostly because I wasn't allowed to but now that I can, I suck at it so I let my friends do it for me but only for events. So yeah it's a choice.
Original post by Awesome Genius
Yes you do, don't listen to him.

At the least, some lipstick, eyeliner, and a bit of mascara.

its natural than those who paint their face with foundation and then add some bronzer
and some wear fake eyelashes its ridiculous tbh
plus wearing fake nails and then they can't hold pen properly unless they stick thier nails with super glue
Original post by fatima1998
its natural than those who paint their face with foundation and then add some bronzer
and some wear fake eyelashes its ridiculous tbh
plus wearing fake nails and then they can't hold pen properly unless they stick thier nails with super glue

Nah I'm saying that a tasteful (small) amount of lipstick and eyeliner go a long way!
make up is invented to wear makeup
Original post by Awesome Genius
Nah I'm saying that a tasteful (small) amount of lipstick and eyeliner go a long way!

yeah... n its natural makeup
i start wearing make up at sixth form, didn't wear makeup in school
Original post by ujuo_
That video though :dance::dance: really catchy xD

---

But on a serious note, girls are free to choose to wear it if they want. I normally don't wear make up mostly because I wasn't allowed to but now that I can, I suck at it so I let my friends do it for me but only for events. So yeah it's a choice.

ikr, I've replayed it 6 times already :lol: :dance:

I've never really worn make up, it just seems like so much effort to wake up an hour earlier etc I already have punctuality issues lmao xD
Reply 9
Original post by bluemadhatter
ikr, I've replayed it 6 times already :lol: :dance:

I've never really worn make up, it just seems like so much effort to wake up an hour earlier etc I already have punctuality issues lmao xD

Same xD I was once forced to wear make up for my aunts wedding :| I wasn't smiling in any of the photos xD But yeah. Using mascara is the easiest for me but eyeliner...took me about 20 minutes one time to make it look like it was done by a child xD Never used it since then. There are tons of 12/13year olds who can use make up better than I can xD lol at my life
girls look hideous without it
they know it aswell which is why they wear it looool

Quick Reply