The Student Room Group

What are his intentions??

Ok so I was talking to this guy. He was asking a variety of questions about work, life in general and past relationships. Then all of a sudden he says "how long would it take to open the curtains?" (I can't remember his exact words). I knew immediately that he was referring to sex and I asked him to elaborate. Anyway I joked and said it would take about 5 years for it to happen and he said he didn't think I got his question. I said I did and gradually he guessed I was a virgin. He went really quiet and said he didn't believe me since I'm in my late 20's. I spent some time assuring him I wasn't lying about it. He said he didn't understand as I was an attractive girl.

Then he started plugging me to find out the reason why and he came to the conclusion that I'm looking for someone genuine. I told him I was and if he didn't fit the bill then he knows where to go. Anyway the subject changed eventually and that was the only sex topic he brought up in that conversation.

Today we spoke and out of nowhere he asked me if I was a virgin again because he was still in shock and said he wouldn't bring it up again. I didn't think he seemed like a guy just after sex. I've come to realise that is he quite forward and just asks questions I don't ordinarily get asked. I'm just not sure if this is the case after this conversation. What are your thoughts?
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I was talking to this guy. He was asking a variety of questions about work, life in general and past relationships. Then all of a sudden he says "how long would it take to open the curtains?" (I can't remember his exact words). I knew immediately that he was referring to sex and I asked him to elaborate. Anyway I joked and said it would take about 5 years for it to happen and he said he didn't think I got his question. I said I did and gradually he guessed I was a virgin. He went really quiet and said he didn't believe me since I'm in my late 20's. I spent some time assuring him I wasn't lying about it. He said he didn't understand as I was an attractive girl.

Then he started plugging me to find out the reason why and he came to the conclusion that I'm looking for someone genuine. I told him I was and if he didn't fit the bill then he knows where to go. Anyway the subject changed eventually and that was the only sex topic he brought up in that conversation.

Today we spoke and out of nowhere he asked me if I was a virgin again because he was still in shock and said he wouldn't bring it up again. I didn't think he seemed like a guy just after sex. I've come to realise that is he quite forward and just asks questions I don't ordinarily get asked. I'm just not sure if this is the case after this conversation. What are your thoughts?

Every guy is after sex.......This guy sounds like he definitely is.
He just wants sex

Suppose only you know him in person, so you can use your intuition there as to if hes the sort of person to be just after sex.
Though from that phase he used, definitely sounds like it
Reply 4
Keep the curtains closed, he tryna smash
Reply 5
Original post by Zuki

Lmao my curtains are always closed
Reply 6
Original post by hellodave5
Suppose only you know him in person, so you can use your intuition there as to if hes the sort of person to be just after sex.
Though from that phase he used, definitely sounds like it

I haven't known him that long and he hasn't really done anything else that makes me think he's just here for sex. My ex asked me if I was a virgin on our first date and everyone found it suspicious but he was a good guy.
Reply 7
Original post by samina_ay
He just wants sex

Original post by SmellyProtein
Every guy is after sex.......This guy sounds like he definitely is.

Lol thanks for your input. I have my guard up.
Reply 8
Lol its quite sad that guys will go to these extreme lengths. I mean all they have to do is say they're looking for xyz and I'm sure the are plenty of girls that want the same thing.

His intentions are thoroughly dishonourable.

Original post by Zuki

The curtains? Make sure she locks up the back door to. He might try and get in through there if the curtains are shut.
Not sure how we are able for form a judgement on a guy based on a few sentences of him asking you if you are a virgin or what time the curtains open. Tone of voice and his general personality are going to effect how those things should be interpreted. But I don't see it as a weird question.

Who knows if he is a creep or a sex pest. You'll most likely have to find out for yourself.
Original post by SimonSimpson
Not sure how we are able for form a judgement on a guy based on a few sentences of him asking you if you are a virgin or what time the curtains open. Tone of voice and his general personality are going to effect how those things should be interpreted. But I don't see it as a weird question.

Who knows if he is a creep or a sex pest. You'll most likely have to find out for yourself.

Thanks just was not sure how to take it since we just met recently. He asked a variety of questions like do I wanna get married and how comes I'm single. Up until this point I didn't think he was trying to bed me. I didn't get this impression when we first met either but like you said I'll find out for myself, hopefully not the hard way...
Do you think it would be Good idea to take him up on his offer and go on a date to be sure?
Do you think it would be Good idea to take him up on his offer and go on a date to be sure?

You should probably think why the so called curtains have remained closed. Is it because you haven't felt close enough to a guy? or some bad experience? Thinking all this guy wants is sex is true but it's true for all guys it's human nature just some guys are willing to be there for you in other ways you have to see if this guy will be there for more than sex.
You should probably think why the so called curtains have remained closed. Is it because you haven't felt close enough to a guy? or some bad experience? Thinking all this guy wants is sex is true but it's true for all guys it's human nature just some guys are willing to be there for you in other ways you have to see if this guy will be there for more than sex.

I haven't had bad experiences as such. I was ready to lose it to my first boyfriend and then we broke up. I didn't meet anyone until 3 years later and this guy messed me around said he wanted to be with me, then I discovered he wanted to be FWB's. Things got heated once and I regretted anything happening. My recent ex and I broke up for various reasons, one being the slow pace we were moving. It took about 4 months for us to kiss and he was honestly such a patient guy. I had alot of love for him, I just couldn't relax around him. I was constantly overthinking things and worrying it wouldn't work out. I know he was a good guy, I mean what guy waits around for 9 months with no sex. In the end it didn't work out anyway and I know it was partially to do with my actions or lack there of.
Sounds like an idiot if you ask me
Original post by ikhan94
Sounds like an idiot if you ask me

Loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending