The Student Room Group

Things to do when you're unemployed?

Scroll to see replies

No worries OP Fallout 4 is out, you'll never have to get a job again!!!!
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nope, just one of these:

Dear lord you can actually see his helmet
Original post by kka25
I don't have one of those :cry:

Can I appeal?

Nope, absolutely necessary. Showing of penis to the girls at the gym = testosterone boost = bigger gains. Science without the bro.
Learn a language or volunteer?
Original post by scrotgrot
Dear lord you can actually see his helmet
I don't think it can be called a helmet without anything on it
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
I don't think it can be called a helmet without anything on it

I'm not taking lessons from someone who has transitioned to female
Original post by scrotgrot
I'm not taking lessons from someone who has transitioned to female
I was always female to being with
Won £110 on the NBA last night. Stayed up all night until the Royal Mail interview 2 hours ago and it all went swell. Bought a pair of stan smiths and the new COD finally!

They offered 2-10 shifts with £10+ per hour being offered after 12 weeks which isn't so bad. Guy said I seemed over qualified for the job but hopefully they let that slide since I don't wanna do any IT jobs.
Reply 48
Original post by LeftWingMoron
I don't wanna do any IT jobs.

Why

Posted from TSR Mobile
Learn how to produce music mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Won about £700 on UFC on the weekend. Bought a pair of stan smiths and a turtlebeach headset. Was supposed to have telephone interview for a bank today but they never called, phoned them and they said they are having errors and will reschedule. Royal Mail e-mailed me saying my photographic ID was not good enough, rescheduling appointment to hand in expired passport. Had dispute with tutors through e-mail, might be starting a new course in January.

Feel like chit, gonna go to the off licence and order another 12 pack of tennants.

Also how do I get started learning to produce music?

Quick Reply

Latest