The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Staring at the coming Jan, need a room

I'm starting my MBA course in DMU at the coming January, I'm looking for a room hopefully around 300pound per month, did anybody has a spare room?
Original post by annachoi000
I'm starting my MBA course in DMU at the coming January, I'm looking for a room hopefully around 300pound per month, did anybody has a spare room?

Hi, I'm planning to move out of my current flat. Here's the info:

Flat Available in Mansion Court
Room available immediately in 5 bedroom shared flat
Friendly housemates, 3 of which are nursing students, 1 is a postgrad
Perfect for students staring in January
Less than a 5 minute walk to De Montfort Uni
£150 Deposit
£75pw, including all bills and internet
More information here: http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/property/leicester-student-accommodation/leicester-mansion-court/

If interested please pm me or contact me at 07872388704
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by MolluscBaby
Hi, I'm planning to move out of my current flat. Here's the info:

Flat Available in Mansion Court
Room available immediately in 5 bedroom shared flat
Friendly housemates, 3 of which are nursing students, 1 is a postgrad
Perfect for students staring in January
Less than a 5 minute walk to De Montfort Uni
£150 Deposit
£75pw, including all bills and internet
More information here: http://www.mansionstudent.co.uk/property/leicester-student-accommodation/leicester-mansion-court/

If interested please pm me or contact me at 07872388704

Hey, thanks for your message. Just wondering, I won't be moving to Leicester until January, is that ok or if it's too late.
Hey, thanks for your message. Just wondering, I won't be moving to Leicester until January, is that ok or if it's too late.

Hi there, as long as you're able to take over the contract and pay rent from January, that's fine. :smile:
Reply 4
Hi there, as long as you're able to take over the contract and pay rent from January, that's fine. :smile:

my name is Ching C Choi, 07599678609, thank you.
my name is Ching C Choi, 07599678609, thank you.

I've passed that on to the office, and they'll probably give you a call soon :smile:
Reply 6

um, just wondering, if i want to move in before Jan, when can I move in?
and it is ok if you can take a few pictures of the room so I can have a look?

thank you very much
um, just wondering, if i want to move in before Jan, when can I move in?
and it is ok if you can take a few pictures of the room so I can have a look?

thank you very much

I'll pm you :smile:

Have you put an ad up on SpareRoom.com? It's free and it's great for scouting potential rooms/ roommates.

Hi,
I'm currently living in Liberty Park and need someone to cover my contract.
It's £117 a week.
No deposit required.
There are 5 people to a flat, 3 girls and 2 boys.
You will be able to move in whenever you like.
10 minute walk from the campus and a 5 minute walk to Lidl.

I have a room at 87 a month if youre still looking :smile: drop me a message x
Reply 11

Hello I have a a room available at mansion court, it's literally less than 5min walk to campus. Rent is £300 a month inc bills, if you want to move in for January you can take over my contract as I'd like to move in with my boyfriend. There are 3 girls and 1 boy staying here already and they are absolutely lovely. You'll have full access to the kitchen/toilet/bathroom. The bedroom is a double and it is fully furnished.
Hello, there is an accommodation available. From January 15th City block Leicester which is Located 2 minutes from City centre and 3 mins walk from DMU university and 15 minutes walk from University of Leicester. ... Features: Room with private shower & free cleaning, huge shared kitchen with large sofas with TV. All bills included and fast internetYour Bedroom: WiFi Single Bed Wardrobe large Study desk chair Shelves Private bathroom with free cleaning Shared area: WiFi Contemporary sofas Flat screen TV in large communal areaModern kitchen with integrated appliances Fridge freezer Breakfast bar with bar stool seatingfree cleaning Hospitality office Laundry facilities Bike storage Car Parking Lifts Secure card entry system CCTV On-site security

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending