The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BaconandSauce
you agree the term torture was dishonest and what we see is nothing more than good cop, bad cop.

I thought you were after something horrific (you know real children being shot in their heads) but had failed to find it so thought I'd help. Nothing more

I've seen videos of Palestinian teenagers surrounded by the army and being executed, simply, after some exchange of words.

I don't share that here since it might a little too for some users.

....And if you think Israeli cops are going to record kids being tortured then you are being irrational
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DiceTheSlice
I've seen videos of Palestinian teenagers surrounded by the army and being executed, simply, after some exchange of words.

....And if you think Israeli cops are going to record kids being tortured then you are being irrational

Hold on you can show us Israelis circling children and killing them over 'words'.

But I am being irrational for thinking the Israelis record them torturing children yet your post here claiming exactly that!

I don't get where you've gone with this

https://www.facebook.com/QudsN/videos/1032901843453383/

Footage of Israeli cops torturing a minor. So sad this is happening in a first world nation.

Edit the word then if it's wrong or are you still being irrational?

Footage of Israeli cops torturing a minor. So sad this is happening in a first world nation.

Edit: "Torture" may be inexact wording

"a minor" apparently is Ahmed Manasra, who is accused of two attempts of murder, including a 13 year old Jewish boy.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/footage-leaks-of-cops-interrogating-tearful-teen-stabber/

Edit: "Torture" may be inexact wording

True so sad to see a first world country having to deal with 3rd world idiots like this.

Footage from the Israel Police’s interrogation of a suspected 13-year-old Palestinian terrorist aired on Palestinian television Monday, showing officers shouting at the boy alleged to have taken part in the stabbing of two Israelis in Jerusalem last month.

Manasra was expected to plead guilty on Tuesday to an Israeli court to two charges of attempted murder, Channel 10 reported. His lawyers will try to change the charges against the boy, contending Ahmed didn’t actually carry out the stabbing.
True so sad to see a first world country having to deal with 3rd world idiots like this.

Footage from the Israel Police’s interrogation of a suspected 13-year-old Palestinian terrorist aired on Palestinian television Monday, showing officers shouting at the boy alleged to have taken part in the stabbing of two Israelis in Jerusalem last month.

Manasra was expected to plead guilty on Tuesday to an Israeli court to two charges of attempted murder, Channel 10 reported. His lawyers will try to change the charges against the boy, contending Ahmed didn’t actually carry out the stabbing.

1) Delusional at best. If you think the course of action for a country is a military siege and dehumanization of its native, you need to sort yourself out.

2) The degree of violence (and accusations) will only continue to rise. Only next time it will be with even more malice. The oppressor needs to reevaluate it's goal and commitment for "peace"

Original post by admonit
"a minor" apparently is Ahmed Manasra, who is accused of two attempts of murder, including a 13 year old Jewish boy.http://www.timesofisrael.com/footage-leaks-of-cops-interrogating-tearful-teen-stabber/

Yeah...

Edit the word then if it's wrong or are you still being irrational?
lol Blind much?
(edited 8 years ago)
1) Delusional at best. If you think the course of action for a country is a military siege and dehumanization of its native, you need to sort yourself out.

2) The degree of violence (and accusations) will only continue to rise. Only next time it will be with even more malice. The oppressor needs to reevaluate it's goal and commitment for "peace"

Yeah...

lol Blind much?

LOL first it was irrational now it's delusional

But crack on promoting the Palestinian cause because you're doing it ever so well.
Who was it on here who started a thread for the Palestinian teenager who got shot by Israelis but completely omitted the part about the guy being in the middle of a stabbing spree going around trying to murder random Jews, making himself look like a massive mong in the process?
LOL first it was irrational now it's delusional

But crack on promoting the Palestinian cause because you're doing it ever so well.

Well it has come to the point where you have no substance to add so resort to more snobbish posts. Hardly surprising.
Well it has come to the point where you have no substance to add so resort to more snobbish posts. Hardly surprising.

you had no point to start with

you tried to claim a murderer being interviewed was a child being tortured

#jewishlivesmatter
I've seen videos of Palestinian teenagers surrounded by the army and being executed

No, you really haven't. I'm very widely read on the Israel-Palestine conflict and I would have heard of / seen it if it happened.

Something like this?:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by woIfie
No, you really haven't. I'm very widely read on the Israel-Palestine conflict and I would have heard of / seen it if it happened.

I would have seen these as well

But as they showed a vid of a murder suspect being interviewed and tried to claim it showed a child being tortured it think it will be something like this

Spoiler

you had no point to start with

you tried to claim a murderer being interviewed was a child being tortured

#jewishlivesmatter

"No point"? I already agreed with you "torture" maybe inexact wording, are you ever going to remember that?

Playing back on your obsession with words, does attempted murder make someone a murderer? According to who?

Original post by woIfie

Previous posts in this thread are all yours for reading. Don't be shy; quote any of them if you find it little too much to comprehend.

Original post by admonit
Something like this?:

Spoiler

So you find it a laughable notion to civilians being shot to death by the army? Well aren't you a cynic...
So you find it a laughable notion to civilians being shot to death by the army? Well aren't you a cynic...

Do I consider this circus with "dead but alive" laughable? No, it is disgusting, as many palestinian fakes. And your assertion, which you cannot support by any reference, I consider as a lie. Cynical lie.
X

So.... I was right. You can't provide a link for what you claimed had happened
"No point"? I already agreed with you "torture" maybe inexact wording, are you ever going to remember that?

Playing back on your obsession with words, does attempted murder make someone a murderer? According to who?

Firstly the word 'torture' is still in your post but this is nothing of the sort

But nice to see you admit your concerns are for the treatment attempted murderer

Do you have any concerns for the victims here?
Good grief. Such noisy folks.

Firstly the word 'torture' is still in your post but this is nothing of the sort

But nice to see you admit your concerns are for the treatment attempted murderer

Do you have any concerns for the victims here?

I'm unable to help you, if you can't comprehend a post . I've already edited my post. Grow up ffs.

Original post by admonit
Do I consider this circus with "dead but alive" laughable? No, it is disgusting, as many palestinian fakes. And your assertion, which you cannot support by any reference, I consider as a lie. Cynical lie.

I've been posting in this thread for awhile now. If you stop blathering and read one of my older posts you would probably feel silly with your "assertion".

Danya Arsheed - shot dead my IDF. Let me know if you think she was faking her death.
Original post by woIfie
So.... I was right. You can't provide a link for what you claimed had happened

Yeah you are right. Good job wolfie. I unable to argue with you.
can palestine please stop launching rockets into Isreal, please, I mean whats the matter with you, ****ing hell
Original post by dontban
I mean whats the matter with you

Just the decades-long process of colonisation, occupation and seizure of their homeland and denial of their rights, no biggie.....

Latest

Trending

Trending