The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tom Jickleson
And why does it bother you? If a girl has a problem with my posts, she can either tell me herself, or add me to her ignore list. She doesn't need some effeminate little white knight like yourself to tell me that what I'm doing is wrong.

And again, if my posts were that ****ty then I would have been banned by now.

So go live your own ****ty little life and stop telling others how to live theirs. kthxbye.

Oh look, someone is having a tantrum. No, I am not sticking up for the girls as some kind of white knight. I say it because it is cringeworthy. You know, if you want to creep on them via PM be my guest. But keep the cringeworthy creeping out of sight? Please?
I am a white knight? Sure. I promise you, keep your constant creeping to PM and I won't care. That is why it bothers me-if fills this forum with cringeworthy rubbish.

As for your little meltdown...so sweet:h:
"kthxbye?" And you call me effeminate? Lol. The only way to be more girly would be to put lots of kisses at the end.
Why are there so many arguments on this thing damn it, i only come on here to get info on Apprenticeships :redface: lol ffs
Original post by XxHolly96xX
Why are there so many arguments on this thing damn it, i only come on here to get info on Apprenticeships :redface: lol ffs

Apprenticeships on the "post a picture of yourself" thread?

Like a vegan going to a steakhouse for dinner that:tongue:
Original post by i<3milkshake

oh dear:argh:! who asked for your opinion really ? :curious:

She meant the site ! But she looked at around & saw arguments
Wanted to quote u cos that's not entirely accurate, vegans are completely against steakhouses but someone looking for info on apprenticeships doesn't morally object to looking at a picture thread !
Oh look, someone is having a tantrum. No, I am not sticking up for the girls as some kind of white knight. I say it because it is cringeworthy. You know, if you want to creep on them via PM be my guest. But keep the cringeworthy creeping out of sight? Please?
I am a white knight? Sure. I promise you, keep your constant creeping to PM and I won't care. That is why it bothers me-if fills this forum with cringeworthy rubbish.

As for your little meltdown...so sweet:h:
"kthxbye?" And you call me effeminate? Lol. The only way to be more girly would be to put lots of kisses at the end.

Okay then milkshake bunny boy, whatever you say. :wink: :kiss:

Milkshake Bunny Boy haha! that is the best thing i have ever heard :')
I posted this on one of the other threads I think, however I want to post it again since this thread seems mildly obsessed with eyes and I think mine are cool. I mean, my eyelids too.

Freckle on eyelid.jpg

not gonna lie, man to man, you are a good looking dude
Original post by Bealzibub
not gonna lie, man to man, you are a good looking dude

He knows.

Okay then future guest on to Catch a Predator, with anger issues, nice chatting to you:smile:
Remember many people on here may be younger than 18 so no creeping!
oh dear:argh:! who asked for your opinion really ? :curious:

Remind me, who asked for your opinion (expressed in your first post)? I take it that is how it works right-people need to ask for your opinion before you can give it?

According to the saying it is only little girls who should be seen but not heard, I am neither of those things so I guess I'm free from the "people must ask your opinion" logic.

I never asked for your opinion, nor on my opinion either, but freedom of speech (and the part of posting on a forum or indeed conversation as a whole) means I don't mind you saying it. It is how things work. Really:smile:
Original post by TorpidPhil
I posted this on one of the other threads I think, however I want to post it again since this thread seems mildly obsessed with eyes and I think mine are cool. I mean, my eyelids too.

Freckle on eyelid.jpg

Looks like the eye of David Moyes
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/08/article-2290455-18613E95000005DC-231_634x550.jpg

But where are his freckles :angry:

I have a mother****ing freckle on my eyelid :u:
Remind me, who asked for your opinion (expressed in your first post)? I take it that is how it works right-people need to ask for your opinion before you can give it?

According to the saying it is only little girls who should be seen but not heard, I am neither of those things so I guess I'm free from the "people must ask your opinion" logic.

I never asked for your opinion, nor on my opinion either, but freedom of speech (and the part of posting on a forum or indeed conversation as a whole) means I don't mind you saying it. It is how things work. Really:smile:

okay just totally didnt get what you said then but whatever :lol: you clearly just come on here to argue with people :ashamed2: lol!
okay just totally didnt get what you said then but whatever :lol: you clearly just come on here to argue with people :ashamed2: lol!

He really doesn't, but sure. :innocent:
The salt in this thread needs to be dissolved by a picture:tongue:
Not a pic of me though:smile:
Original post by preetg97
He really doesn't, but sure. :innocent:

oh well lol :smile:
Original post by TorpidPhil
But where are his freckles :angry:

I have a mother****ing freckle on my eyelid :u:

When I see a celebrity with a freckle on their eyelid I will let you know. However, I don't sit close enough to my TV to see these things so you might be in for a long wait.

It is really very simple; you say 1) who asked for my opinion.
2) I say well who asked for yours? Hypocritical statement by you.
3) And going along with your "who asked for your opinion, really?" theme I stated that your opinion on my opinion violates your own point. So again, hypocrisy.
4) My overall point was that you were wrong to say that people must be asked for their opinion. In any kind of communication people do not need to wait to be asked, nor do they need permission, to speak. I'm sure you understand the reference to the saying I mentioned, I shan't' condescend you and explain that.
5) I noticed that your post contained the phenomenon of how the youth today have stopped saying "like" at the end of very sentence, thank god, but have merely replaced it with "really". So I did the same and finished my sentence with "really" sort of to amuse myself. The whole finishing sentences with "whatever", or "like", or "really" is very Vicki Pollard-esque and I can't help but me amused by it.
When I see a celebrity with a freckle on their eyelid I will let you know. However, I don't sit close enough to my TV to see these things so you might be in for a long wait.

It is really very simple; you say 1) who asked for my opinion.
2) I say well who asked for yours? Hypocritical statement by you.
3) And going along with your "who asked for your opinion, really?" theme I stated that your opinion on my opinion violates your own point. So again, hypocrisy.
4) My overall point was that you were wrong to say that people must be asked for their opinion. In any kind of communication people do not need to wait to be asked, nor do they need permission, to speak. I'm sure you understand the reference to the saying I mentioned, I shan't' condescend you and explain that.
5) I noticed that your post contained the phenomenon of how the youth today have stopped saying "like" at the end of very sentence, thank god, but have merely replaced it with "really". So I did the same and finished my sentence with "really" sort of to amuse myself. The whole finishing sentences with "whatever", or "like", or "really" is very Vicki Pollard-esque and I can't help but me amused by it.

does it really matter tho , like who is right and whos wrong :frown: