The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i<3milkshake
When I see a celebrity with a freckle on their eyelid I will let you know. However, I don't sit close enough to my TV to see these things so you might be in for a long wait.

It is really very simple; you say 1) who asked for my opinion.
2) I say well who asked for yours? Hypocritical statement by you.
3) And going along with your "who asked for your opinion, really?" theme I stated that your opinion on my opinion violates your own point. So again, hypocrisy.
4) My overall point was that you were wrong to say that people must be asked for their opinion. In any kind of communication people do not need to wait to be asked, nor do they need permission, to speak. I'm sure you understand the reference to the saying I mentioned, I shan't' condescend you and explain that.
5) I noticed that your post contained the phenomenon of how the youth today have stopped saying "like" at the end of very sentence, thank god, but have merely replaced it with "really". So I did the same and finished my sentence with "really" sort of to amuse myself. The whole finishing sentences with "whatever", or "like", or "really" is very Vicki Pollard-esque and I can't help but me amused by it.

lol
Original post by XxHolly96xX
does it really matter tho , like who is right and whos wrong :frown:

No sweetheart it doesn't. Now turn that frown upside down.
:frown:>>>>>>>>:smile:
Original post by Biryani007
Don't be shy now :colone:...

Water provided (free of charge) for those that need it :ahee:

The thirst for that RobML guy is getting so bad we better get a hosepipe down here pronto.

Original post by TorpidPhil
He knows.

He loves it:wink:
No sweetheart it doesn't. Now turn that frown upside down.
:frown:>>>>>>>>:smile:

sweetheart you know!!:cool:
sweetheart you know!!:cool:

I know what? I said turn the :frown: into a :smile: but a :cool: is also good, maybe even better.
I know what? I said turn the :frown: into a :smile: but a :cool: is also good, maybe even better.

that im a sweetheart! haha of course thats better than just an original smiley:2euk48l:
Remind me, who asked for your opinion (expressed in your first post)? I take it that is how it works right-people need to ask for your opinion before you can give it?

According to the saying it is only little girls who should be seen but not heard, I am neither of those things so I guess I'm free from the "people must ask your opinion" logic.

I never asked for your opinion, nor on my opinion either, but freedom of speech (and the part of posting on a forum or indeed conversation as a whole) means I don't mind you saying it. It is how things work. Really:smile:

you seem pretty obsessed about trying to gun me down for my posts. maybe you should practise what you preach :colonhash:

serial killer
Original post by Tom Jickleson
you seem pretty obsessed about trying to gun me down for my posts. maybe you should practise what you preach :colonhash:

swear that was the message he sent to me :K::redface:
swear that was the message he sent to me :K::redface:

Are you coming on to me?
Are you coming on to me?

wtf no!!! hahah
wtf no!!! hahah

Oh, I see how it is then. :sad::nopity:
does it really matter tho , like who is right and whos wrong :frown:

On Tsr it always matters :rofl:
Oh, I see how it is then. :sad::nopity:

why do i have a feeling that you do this to all the girls on here ?:curious:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
On Tsr it always matters :rofl:

haha fair enough:banana2:
why do i have a feeling that you do this to all the girls on here ?:curious:

I don't know man. Woman's intuition? Or... maybe you just read the conversation between milkshake and I.:ms:
Original post by ivy.98
To dissolve the saltiness lol

A pic of me and my fwends :emo:

IMG_7121.JPG

Good lighting/ 10
I don't know man. Woman's intuition? Or... maybe you just read the conversation between milkshake and I.:ms:

what was you even arguing about ??
Original post by ivy.98
To dissolve the saltiness lol

A pic of me and my fwends :emo:

IMG_7121.JPG

`ur really pretty :smile:
Original post by MJlover
`ur really pretty :smile:

Thank you!:colondollar:

Latest