The Student Room Group

New York girl living in Britain AMA !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pereira325
Me and getting out of line. Sorry for being offtopic here to everyone else, but who are you. I dont care who you are or what your record is. Your post was by some nature standard, hence i said what i said, and i stand by it.(on mobile so cant look back) , so bye.

Also new q) what phone do you have OP? Are you an apple t3chie or just neutral. Unintentionally sexist but i notice most girls dont care too much about technology and just stick with iphones. Guys are different.. jailbreaking, shokt me down, geniune question :smile:

So what? I can say what I like so go home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
So what? I can say what I like so go homePosted from TSR Mobile
I think the simplest way to settle this is for me to tell you something like, "get a life", and for you to log out of TSR, disconnect th3 intrtnet, and to try and make that wish, a reality one day, mr big ego.
(edited 8 years ago)
I think the simplest way to settle this is for me to tell you something like, "get a life", and for you to log out of TSR, disconnect th3 intrtnet, and to try and make that wish, a reality one day, mr big ego.

Funny how you act superior like I'm not worthy of your attention yet you continue to reply. Your attempt of insulting me is piss poor, and very vanilla.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Epitype
I've heard that Americans have never heard of the Sausage Roll before, only recently!They need a visit to Greggs ASAP!

Original post by Tom78
Do you know what a sausage roll is?

Yes I do know what sausage roll is. I said I moved to London when I was 10, not 10 days ago. :tongue:

Original post by shawn_o1
Do you prefer New York's street names to not be named after numbers?

I like how streets are named in England, but it makes more sense to name streets by numbers as there ends up being more than one road with the same name.

Original post by Epitype
How tall are you?
In terms of height, are the people of America taller or shorter than the British Population?

I am 5 foot 8. American people are generally the same height as British people, on average. However, women tend to be taller in America.

What do you know about the "hyperloop" project? Its American!!

Zilch.
Have you ever seen a Broadway show? :smile:

Or an Off-Broadway show?

Sorry I love musicals XD And Broadway is in NY and it's like the best place for musical theatre in the world :smile:
Is there anything you miss from america?

Do you buy any american food from Tesco/Americandy etc? like lucky charms or S'mores poptarts! :wink:

I love America
Reply 106
What colour are your toes painted?
Original post by Zhy

:^_^::grin:
Thats a personal question :laugh::naughty:

Well, i ask, what is your favourite lipstick colour :smile:
Id love to move to america, weather here is rubbish and everythings expensive
Original post by Darien91
Is there anything you miss from america?

Do you buy any american food from Tesco/Americandy etc? like lucky charms or S'mores poptarts! :wink:

I love America

I don't miss anything from America, it is much better here in London!
Ohh btw you're a cutie :colondollar:

Original post by Rainbow Student
Have you ever seen a Broadway show? :smile:

Or an Off-Broadway show?

Sorry I love musicals XD And Broadway is in NY and it's like the best place for musical theatre in the world :smile:

Nope

Original post by Zhy

Umm they're not painted.

:^_^::grin:
Thats a personal question :laugh::naughty:

Well, i ask, what is your favourite lipstick colour :smile:

See my avatar :smile:
I feel tired and could not be bothered to look back if this was already asked but, which subjects do you study,?
Also, are you and your parents British citizens now or still american passports?
Do you think 16 year olds should be allowrd to vote?
If you could vote in a general election, which party?
Would you want the UK to be in or out of the EU?
Reply 111
What's your shoe size?
Original post by MadeInNewYork
I don't miss anything from America, it is much better here in London!
Ohh btw you're a cutie :colondollar:

I suppose if you moved here at 10 there's a lot of American things you haven't experienced. Do you regret not going to american school? is it like the films!

Oh thank you! I'm sure I read that's you in your avatar, in which case you are too! from the nose down and I LOVE american accents! so that's another brownie point for you

Quick Reply

Latest