The Student Room Group

How to pick up girls with a nice car?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
in b4

Oh wait...

Anyway, having a nice car won't mask personality flaws or suddenly make you able to talk to women if you can't now...

Well it will get rid of a lot of the work as hopefully they will be more inclined to talk to me
Original post by Anonymous
I am about to get a nice car and I don't have much experience talking / chatting up girls, so was wondering what people think is the best way to get girl's numbers with a nice car?

Park the car within a 3.25m radius of the female you are aiming to attract. Spray febreeze scent out of the car to focus female's attention on the car. Then, within four minutes, one or more females should start to appear near the car and give your their phone numbers, to make sure that the results are valid, always check the phone number by calling it.
if you want to pick a girl up with a car

get a forklift.

dumdum.
Original post by cookiemunch
the only type you can get with nice cars are gold-diggers

Spoiler

Would be expecting a bit more than a lift , if she's an actual gd.
I am about to get a nice car and I don't have much experience talking / chatting up girls, so was wondering what people think is the best way to get girl's numbers with a nice car?

It's so creepy and disgusting when a guy is driving his car slowly by you or at a traffic light trying to get your attention. Someone was driving a decent audi, honking his horn asking me to come to his car 2 weeks ago like it's ok, please don't do this.
I'm a girl. I am not remotely impressed by cars, nice or otherwise. In fact, if my boyfriend said he wanted to buy a car, he'd be told to get a grip and abandon the idea immediately.

If a girl will only go out with you because you have a car, then prepared to be used and abused for lifts with no petrol money forthcoming.

Blackacre
Well it will get rid of a lot of the work as hopefully they will be more inclined to talk to me

Not really, most will just walk on by, having a car doesn't make you a more interesting person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know people that pick up girls with cars, my general opinion of them, the girls you will pick up are not the kinda girl you want to be with long term, so if you're looking for a serious girl to be down for you and not cause hassle, drama, be immature, get with other guys then I would more go for meeting people elsewhere, if you just want some action use your car.

For a girl to get with a guy based on a car she's basically judging you on
1) the car
2) how much money you have
3) if you show off driving, which could possibly get you points or even worse in a wreck.

Any girl thats gunna do that, is probably a gold digger, and usually very very immature, so very dramatic and stirring in your life
In case the OP hadn't realised...this is the worst idea ever.

Very few women know much about cars. Most will not give a crap about your car and it certainly won't have any traction about the guy inside it.

At the very most it would be a quiet thought that the car is a tasteful colour or something (if it's not hideously loud) but we probably wouldn't even bother looking inside the car and move on.

On the other hand if you shouted out and crept behind the woman in your car....I think that's slimy and harassment. I hate it when guys do that.

Cars usually impress other men who tend to be car enthusiasts. So you know OP, you can always go full homo once your plan to waste money goes wrong.

You have much to learn my friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Would be expecting a bit more than a lift , if she's an actual gd.

Well that's obvious, wasnt going to give precise details.
Start operating as an unlicensed taxi driver between the hours of 11pm and 4am on Fridays and Saturdays.

Dunno if you have already ordered your car but avoid leather and alcantara, just go for stock and removeable get seat covers as you may have to deal with sick from time to time. But you will get numbers.
Well that's obvious, wasnt going to give precise details.

Fair enough , no need to get angry though.
If you get a girl by driving a nice car, dont bother proceeding...

Here are the steps:

1) hit them with said expensive car
2) exchange contact details for 'insurance'

Voila!
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Fair enough , no need to get angry though.
nah, i'm chill ✋🏻
nah, i'm chill ✋🏻

ite
Reply 36
Op I've got a fairly nice car (though under the inside needs cleaning there's bits of food crumbs all over), what guys could I pick up?
Reply 39
Having a nice and expensive car suggests that either you have rich parents who buy you whatever you want, which is not exactly attractive, or that you are ambitious and hard-working and have worked hard to buy this car, which can be very attractive. It could be perceived as showing off, but honestly, if we had the money, I think a lot of people would buy a flashy car.

Just be aware that a lot of girls aren't that interested in cars, and a car is not a tool for picking up women. If you think driving a nice car is a sure-fire way to meet girls, prepare to be disappointed. If you start telling girls mid conversation that you drive an R8, you're going to sound desperate and girls won't fall for it. If you really want to try this technique, show it off without seeming like you're showing it off. Modesty and humbleness are far more attractive than being arrogant and materialistic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending