The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by i<3milkshake
I'm just laughing at the weird circle jerk thing you two have going on where you continually refer to me. For example, how you like to say I am jealous yet it being a great mystery what I am supposed to be jealous of, and him that he tries to portray himself as some kind of Casanova despite it being painfully clear that it isn't the case:tongue:

Modesty and stunning looks, HERE we have our Casanova.

well your obviously jealous of his terrible flirting skills(if thats what they call flirting these days) !
Original post by TorpidPhil
Indeed, but allow it. It hurts nobody, for the most part until some dick comes along but they are, by definition, dicks. Everyone is a little insecure, even myself, even though I know I shouldn't be because realistically I am blessed to have a body as fine as mine :u:

Well today you have shown us the eye of Moyes, perhaps tomorrow you can reveal which other body parts you have and I will try and find a football manager it resembles:tongue:

That Carli from the Inbetweeners girl lookalike earlier on here at least gave me a whole face to compare-you just gave an eye:tongue:

Original post by XxHolly96xX
well your obviously jealous of his terrible flirting skills(if thats what they call flirting these days) !

You're.

Indeed, I'm as jealous of his flirting skills as I am of your grammar:smile:
Well today you have shown us the eye of Moyes, perhaps tomorrow you can reveal which other body parts you have and I will try and find a football manager it resembles:tongue:

That Carli from the Inbetweeners girl lookalike earlier on here at least gave me a whole face to compare-you just gave an eye:tongue:

You're.

Here I am looking like a very common Yorkshire lad in a pub. To be fair I don't drink alcohol though, it was actually for a family meal. It was a... high class pub and actually the best meal out I've ever ever had. I had homemade cheese pie, lamb koftas for starter and homemade fruit crumble for desert and **** me the whole lot was just delicious. Not sure why I was pulling such a face in that picture...

I doubt this is how people would expect me to look after reading my TSR comments LOL.

11800279_10207211258022370_8522997974012008149_n.jpg

You're.

omg seriously dude?! you wanna talk about my grammer...please go and bother someone else with your annoyingness :hmpf:
Original post by Emilypickett
hello

iPhones don't have front-facing cameras huh
Original post by shawn_o1
iPhones don't have front-facing cameras huh

Does it matter how someone takes a photo? It's actually VERY common if you didn't know.
Here I am looking like a very common Yorkshire lad in a pub. To be fair I don't drink alcohol though, it was actually for a family meal. It was a... high class pub and actually the best meal out I've ever ever had. I had homemade cheese pie, lamb koftas for starter and homemade fruit crumble for desert and **** me the whole lot was just delicious. Not sure why I was pulling such a face in that picture...

I doubt this is how people would expect me to look after reading my TSR comments LOL.

The eyes of Moyes, the hairstyle of Tim Sherwood, the facial expression that Benitez pulls every time he sees food (interested, wanting it, but trying to show restraint).

omg seriously dude?! you wanna talk about my grammer...please go and bother someone else with your annoyingness :hmpf:

I'm not bothered about your grammar that much. It was more just a witty opportunity to respond to the people who insist on talking about me on this thread, with both of them responded to with the one succinct sentence. I could never pass up such a chance.
The eyes of Moyes, the hairstyle of Tim Sherwood, the facial expression that Benitez pulls every time he sees food (interested, wanting it, but trying to show restraint).

I'm not bothered about your grammar that much. It was more just a witty opportunity to respond to the people who insist on talking about me on this thread, with both of them responded to with the one succinct sentence. I could never pass up such a chance.

yeah whatever, i aint got time for this...laters!
yeah whatever, i aint got time for this...laters!

Oh I was so bang on with the Vicky Pollard comparison earlier.
"Whatever" and "laters" to you to my darling:smile:
After you decided to send a follow request thing to me I left you a nice visitor message. On leaving it I saw some rather interesting conversations other people have also had with you;

"Playfully flirting". That is what you say above. Well. Turns out you harass girls about their relationship status. Nothing "playful" about that, but just creepy in a pushy way. And "flirting"? When you have been given a clear no you proceed anyway-that isn't flirting that is harassment:biggrin:

So you can try and make out you "playfully flirt" and say I am butthurt, the truth is a) you creepily in a push way harass and b) you really don't get anywhere. Nothing to be jealous about there, I assure you:colonhash:

Not such an insightful statement there as it turns out after all Ms. Pollard.

Full conversation here;
Queen-bee-Didn't want to post off topic in that thread,but I don't really like discussing my private business on here anymore. No offence

Tom Jickleson- so that means you're going out then?

QB-I just said I no longer want to discuss my private business concerning foo and I. Please respect that

TJ-you wanna pm me?

QB-Not really...

TJ-it's okay I'm a big snuggly teddy bear you can talk to me AND I'LL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.

No wonder you were nominated in that thread I mentioned earlier by so many people:tongue:

:smug:

****! Call the cops already! This Tom Jickleson guy is on a TSR rape fest!
Reply 670

watchin uu
i have a photo of myself, but I don't wanna post it:s-smilie: quote or pm me and I'll pm it to you

lmao. Good job sir :biggrin:
Original post by RobML

watchin uu

hahahahahahaha

You need to post more bum pics tbh
Original post by StrawbAri
You need to post more bum pics tbh

It's hard though because... My bum is like... on the back of me and I have nobody but my mum to take pictures of my bum.

Erm, wanna visit moi and take pictures of my bum for me? :ahee:
And here are both of my eyes + bad hair because it was too long and thick to style... >_>
Attachment not found

invalid attachment
And here are both of my eyes + bad hair because it was too long and thick to style... >_> webcam-toy-photo2.jpg

Original post by Tom Jickleson
invalid attachment
Does that work?
It's hard though because... My bum is like... on the back of me and I have nobody but my mum to take pictures of my bum.

Erm, wanna visit moi and take pictures of my bum for me? :ahee:

I'm catching the next plane to England
Oh I was so bang on with the Vicky Pollard comparison earlier.
"Whatever" and "laters" to you to my darling:smile:

Shhh

Latest