The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hwallace097
I'm applying to Salford to do the exact same course!

Really?! That's awesome! Have you sent in your application yet? Hopefully I'll see you there if they eventually get back to me! :smile:
Original post by zenlatte
Me! :biggrin:

AHH hello! :biggrin:

What are you applying to?
Original post by ziggyystardust
I'm applying for English! My prediction is 44. What about you, and where have you applied to? :smile:

Oh damn good job! Which unis are you applying to? I'm predicted 39 and am applying to Bath, Durham, Exeter, Birmingham and loughborough :smile:
Original post by Sofiatrain
AHH hello! :biggrin:

What are you applying to?

I'm applying for medicine to Oxford, St George's, Bristol, Birmingham and Imperial for biomedical sciences.Predicted 42/45.What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Anyone had Law offers from Nottingham yet? They sent me an email the other day which basically told me everything I already knew about the admissions process :facepalm:
Application was sent off yesterday (10/11/2015) recieved an offer today (just 24 hours after) from Plymouth University for Masters of Psychology.

Still waiting to hear from York, Bath, Bristol and Bangor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zenlatte
I'm applying for medicine to Oxford, St George's, Bristol, Birmingham and Imperial for biomedical sciences.Predicted 42/45.What about you?

I 'm predicted 39 and am applying for psychology at Bath, Durham, Exeter, Birmingham and loughborough Any offers so far?
Original post by 1998RF
I have received offers from Nottingham and Keele for History within a couple of days, but have also applied for Birmingham, Sheffield and York. Does anyone know how long they generally take - I am just wanting to know if I've been accepted or rejected asap (at least by Christmas!).
:s-smilie:

Hiya, I got my Sheffield offer within around 2 weeks (also for history), and my friend got her York offer in a couple of days, but that was for philosophy. :smile:
Anyone do the IB here? 😅

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am.
Original post by NuttyHistorian
Hopefully so. If you don't mind me asking, as you're a prospective history student also, what interested you in the course?

Hey, sorry i'm so late replying to this:

In all honesty, I just like the look of all the modules, haha. I can't think of a one I wouldn't be enthusiastic to do, tbh. Besides, when I went on the open day, I was just generally impressed with the university itself -- particularly the library. What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheBilboBaggins
Hiya, I got my Sheffield offer within around 2 weeks (also for history), and my friend got her York offer in a couple of days, but that was for philosophy. :smile:

Okay, thank-you!
Well done on your offer :smile:
Original post by Lauren1921
Thanks! You must have been my lucky charm xD as I've just woke up to see an email that my track has changed and I got a Conditional offer from them! :biggrin:

Haha, that's great!
Warwick and Bath were super quick. Imperial was surprisingly quick to offer an interview....
A friend of mine heard back from Liverpool the day after he sent it :smile:
Original post by abbiemca_
Warwick and Bath were super quick. Imperial was surprisingly quick to offer an interview....
A friend of mine heard back from Liverpool the day after he sent it :smile:

What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jaime_Y
Well done! My offer was really quick too. What course did you apply for?

Politics with a foundation year :smile:
Got two offers from Manchester Metropolitan about three weeks after applying! :smile:
Original post by ziggyystardust
I'm applying for English! My prediction is 44. What about you, and where have you applied to? :smile:

Hahah same! Where are you applying to?
What have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Chemistry :smile: You?
Received my 3rd offer today and I only applied on Friday! Oxford Brookes gave me an offer today, Portsmouth and Hertfordshire sent me offers early yesterday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abbiemca_
Chemistry :smile: You?

psychology :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending