The Student Room Group

have you ever had a 'love at first sight' moment?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
lol what? XD XD

You know:elmo: the horse Prince William?
No, because it's not a thing.
But i did fall in love with my boyfriend within a few weeks ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
all the time. on public transport. then i never see them again and forget what they even looked like - it's a vicious cycle
Fell in love with my girlfriend's hair before I even knew her name :lol:

(she would NOT like to hear that...)
Yeah just yesterday I was walking up to this fine specimen yeah and I was just staring and salivating for what felt like agesss. I just saw it and could not stop staring. Few hours later and I get some alone time with her. Me and her are staring at each other, and whilst staring intently I took a big bite of the meaty goodness that is a hamburger.
I fell in love, or at least crushed on a photograph of somebody once. In all fairness, we'd had a fairly intense text conversation that extended well into the night, just before I saw the picture. Does that count?
Infatuation, attraction, chemistry yea.....but not love at first site. Love is overrated. :redface:
Original post by ILovePancakes
Lust at first sight.. dem arms.

You been on my profile Mrs Pancakes :mmm:
I've had many big crushes at first sight, including my boyfriend but I wouldn't go as far to say it was love at first sight. To me, love is something that grows over time. You can feel the spark of it instantly but its not love at the start.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You been on my profile Mrs Pancakes :mmm:

I'm too young to be a Mrs tyvm :hand:
Yeah...

At a pair of shoes I can't afford :frown:

We just weren't meant to be :bawling:
Original post by ILovePancakes
I'm too young to be a Mrs tyvm :hand:

Okay, I'll rephrase my previous post:

You been on my profile Miss Pancakes :mmm:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Okay, I'll rephrase my previous post:

You been on my profile Miss Pancakes :mmm:

Perhaps :innocent:

Spoiler

Almost every woman I met :colondollar:.
there is no such thing...
No not really. when I first saw my crush I though she was cute but that was about it and I think that about a lot of girls. But finding out more about her shes literally the girl of my dreams shes so so so sweet and such a good girl never dresses or behavwa slutty. Shes also clever, nerdy, insanely adorable walks in a kinda weird way like she has a limp which is ultra cute and speaks like an angel
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:ahee: You should read Enduring love-Ian Mc Ewan

and this,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

I had to study that book at AS, the stalker was creepy as hell, his orgasmic adoration for Jesus made it disgustingly weird. Although Clarissa was hot.
i have several but a lack of sefl confidence causes me to do nothing
Reply 39
Yes I did. And 16 months later, we're still together.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending