The Student Room Group

This video has just about killed my attraction to women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YzwndUG-fE

I know some people are gonna think I'm some sort of nerd who's crap with women and I am but my determination to beat that has just gone into a "what's the point" mentality.

P.s. It's not what they do, it's how open they are about it.

Scroll to see replies

Lol. well what do you expect in this society?
What that video doesn't show you, is probably the countless women who refused to answer. Not only that but the type of women who he is targeting definitely don't represent all women or even the majority - he's quite obviously picked his location and targets well and probably goaded them on.
I'm confused what the problem is? :/
The midget at 3:40 has it sorted, respect lady yo.
Your attraction to women has been just about killed because a bunch of them say they swallow? What kind of man are you?
Reply 7
Original post by Longshot700

I know some people are gonna think I'm some sort of nerd who's crap with women and I am but my determination to beat that has just gone into a "what's the point" mentality.

What have you been searching to arrive at this video?

Your future wife will have probably done that

just saiyan
Reply 9
Original post by JD1lla
What have you been searching to arrive at this video?

Was on a famous joke site (not saying because every website seems to be at war or something) and there was a list of hot posts on the side (sort of like latest discussions on here). I clicked it and saw that.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Your attraction to women has been just about killed because a bunch of them say they swallow? What kind of man are you?

Read what i said after I said "p.s." before making shots at "what type of man" I am.
Was on a famous joke site (not saying because every website seems to be at war or something) and there was a list of hot posts on the side (sort of like latest discussions on here). I clicked it and saw that.

I still don't understand your problem with the video, elaborate?
Absolutely shocking. That's it, I'm becoming asexual.
Women everywhere are rejoicing that one less judgemental man will be trying to make us his wife!
Obviously only the girls who actually answered were put into the video

What's the bet that most who were asked just gave a look and moved on?
Read what i said after I said "p.s." before making shots at "what type of man" I am.

Point still stands. You can interchange the word "say" with "admit" if it makes you feel better
Original post by The Rad Prince
Your future wife will have probably done that

just saiyan

Is no one reading what I said after "p.s." I don't care if she did, if she boasts about it then I would care.
Reply 17
are you intimidated by sexual women?
Original post by minimarshmallow
Women everywhere are rejoicing that one less judgemental man will be trying to make us his wife!

win win situation for both then.

But the rejoicing must be getting pretty boring now right.
(edited 8 years ago)
Point still stands. You can interchange the word "say" with "admit" if it makes you feel better

Nope.

Quick Reply

Latest