The Student Room Group

Southampton BM6 2016

Scroll to see replies

Btw guys, is that, the earlier you send it off the better? (i.e. they will consider your application earlier and hence get an interview earlier) or do they wait until November 30th (deadline) to start considering you?
Original post by qwerty123A
Btw guys, is that, the earlier you send it off the better? (i.e. they will consider your application earlier and hence get an interview earlier) or do they wait until November 30th (deadline) to start considering you?

It hasn't correlated before :nah:. You'll hear soon .
Hey guys! newbie here who just found this forum for the bm6 2016 entry!, I have applied as well and simply not sure which email to send the eligibility form to. Can someone help me out here? :s-smilie:
Hi guys
I got my acknowledgement for the eligibility form yesterday, and it says: please note that not all candidates are interviewed?

Hmm....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Hi guys
I got my acknowledgement for the eligibility form yesterday, and it says: please note that not all candidates are interviewed?

Hmm....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, even out of the people that are interviewed, I think like 40% or less get in 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Hi guys

Hmm....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year there were 550 applicants to BM6 wih 120 interviews and 45 offers. They cannot interview 500 people :no: It's not realistic.

Original post by SaphBruh
Yeah, even out of the people that are interviewed, I think like 40% or less get in 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep. 120 interviews 45 offers.

While this seems bleak... remember that 45 PEOPLE HAVE TO GET AN OFFER. Why not you?
Reply 487
When you sent the forms back did you get an automatic reply? I haven't. Is [email protected] the right email?
Original post by drjay24
When you sent the forms back did you get an automatic reply? I haven't. Is [email protected] the right email?

Yep
I got a reply (and I sent it to that email)
It's probably because it's a Sunday
Wait till tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do we attach the documents that need to be sent with the email right? As separate attachments?
Original post by yung7up
Do we attach the documents that need to be sent with the email right? As separate attachments?

Yep
I put it together all in one document but separate attachments would definitely be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
If your parent has been to uni what do you write in the comment box for yes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yung7up
If your parent has been to uni what do you write in the comment box for yes?

Posted from TSR Mobile

What degree they have I guess and where from.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
What degree they have I guess and where from.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok thanks
Is anyone sending evidence for means tested benefit?
Original post by yung7up
Is anyone sending evidence for means tested benefit?

Yeah you have to
Any documents that they mentioned in the FAQ

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Yeah you have to
Any documents that they mentioned in the FAQ

Posted from TSR Mobile

Some of the documents have sensitive information in them don't they? Plus are you sending like a decision notice or separate docs for each benefit?
Original post by yung7up
Some of the documents have sensitive information in them don't they? Plus are you sending like a decision notice or separate docs for each benefit?

Oh, the documents I didn't think the docments I sent really had any sensitive information apart from the usual.
I'm not exactly sure but my dad was fine with it and he said it wasn't a problem.
And I sent sperate docs for benefit :smile:
But I put it all in one PDF file - (so, after after my eligibility form you'll scroll down to see the documents)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bloom77
Oh, the documents I didn't think the docments I sent really had any sensitive information apart from the usual.
I'm not exactly sure but my dad was fine with it and he said it wasn't a problem.
And I sent sperate docs for benefit :smile:
But I put it all in one PDF file - (so, after after my eligibility form you'll scroll down to see the documents)

Posted from TSR Mobile

See I have decision notice which basically has everything on but it has like Ref numbers and shizzle so I'm kinda apprehensive
Original post by yung7up
See I have decision notice which basically has everything on but it has like Ref numbers and shizzle so I'm kinda apprehensive

Yeah I get you
I guess you could blur it out of the document
There are free websites in which you can do that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending