The Student Room Group

KFC job, should I keep it?

Poll

Should I keep my job at KFC? considering what I wrote

I'm 16 and "studying" in college I'm in a panic about whether to keep my job at KFC or not. SOME INSIGHT INTO MY WORRIES: For the last 2 years of school I had what could be described as a complete breakdown. I couldn't go into school and got extremely depressed and anxious all the time.Despite not being at school I passed all my GCSE's C's and above. so I'm now in college, I'm constantly panicking, stressing out and I struggle to get into my lessons a lot. My attendance is low (58%) I also struggle to fit in and make friends(The doctors and camhs think I have autism) People in work are really friendly but I feel it's a pointless stress environment, I also work Friday-Sunday 16 hours and get paid well (£4.85) for a 16 year old. I worrying it's too much for me to do aswell as college? Would really like some help here
Original post by Milliemax402
I'm 16 and "studying" in college I'm in a panic about whether to keep my job at KFC or not. SOME INSIGHT INTO MY WORRIES: For the last 2 years of school I had what could be described as a complete breakdown. I couldn't go into school and got extremely depressed and anxious all the time.Despite not being at school I passed all my GCSE's C's and above. so I'm now in college, I'm constantly panicking, stressing out and I struggle to get into my lessons a lot. My attendance is low (58%) I also struggle to fit in and make friends(The doctors and camhs think I have autism) People in work are really friendly but I feel it's a pointless stress environment, I also work Friday-Sunday 16 hours and get paid well (£4.85) for a 16 year old. I worrying it's too much for me to do aswell as college? Would really like some help here

surely you should take your health and wellbeing as your priority , and if not having a job is going to make you less stressed and more happy going to school more often then that's what you should do . Having said that , if you need to work for financial reasons that changes things a bit. From what I can read having a job seems to be bringing unneeded stress and it might be good for you personally to leave it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending